“Yummy smoothies”
Review of Heart Beet Kitchen

Heart Beet Kitchen
Ranked #98 of 227 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food! Tasteful and fresh veggie burger. Loved the smoothie too. Would definitely go back when I’m in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It can be a struggle eating out Gluten Free at the NJ Shore. So we were thrilled to find Heart Beet right near our entrance to the Ocean City Boardwalk. All of the items are vegan and gluten free which is such a treat. We were all able to enjoy waffles and pancakes. They serve brunch only for a certain period of time and then they have a regular menu. They also have smoothies. My husband noticed that a delivery that arrived contained mostly organic foods which I didn't see advertised but is great too. Really enjoyed our meal and we'll be back during our annual trip to the shore.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

As usual I found this spot on “Happy Cow” , a plant based cafe a block from the ocean. The atmosphere is rustic beach with an adorable “grass” outdoor seating. I tried the Heart Beet Burger and it was Amazing! So flavorful, with a hint of horseradish, avocado and sprouts it was full of flavor! Orange kale tahini salad accompanied the burger and it was just as flavorful! My son will be in OC weekly all summer for practice and I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We had to try this new restaurant in Ocean City before our son and his family came to visit from Texas. He is vegan and his wife is mostly vegan.

The first time there, I had the Coconut BLT and my wife had the Heart Beet Burger. Both were excellent.

When we returned with our son and his family, I had the Guacamole and the bbq jackfruit, pineapple pizza, my wife had the buffalo cauliflower sandwich, our son had the buffalo hummus and the the portobello tacos, and our daughter-in-law the coconut BLT.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. I am in no way a vegan or a vegetarian, nor is my wife, but we will definitely be visiting this restaurant as we summer in Ocean City.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Corner of Atlantic Ave and East 8th, one block from the beach. Good, healthy vegetarian and vegan food. Super nice people. Great corner to sit outside, too!