Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews surf cafe room was very clean and comfortable very nice place to stay motel pool oc beach summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

My family stayed there twice this summer. The location to the beach and boardwalk is great. Especially with small children. Most of all the staff were so friendly and accommodating. My mother needed a scooter delivered to help her walk on the boardwalk. The staff very willingly assisted with drop off and pick up without hesitation. This made our trip complete! At night it is quiet and peaceful. I can not wait to return and enjoy Ocean City and see these friendly faces once again!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2021

The place was filthy. The reviews are right the only thing I can say nice about this place is that it’s walking distance to the beach. There was hair all over the floor, our feet were black from walking on the floors, the shower doesn’t stay hot and shoot you with cold water in between and for staying for $600 a night for two days we didn’t see any maid service and had garbages is overflowing. There was what appeared to be fecal matter on the bathroom door and the shower was disgusting. Run run run stay anywhere but here

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Stayed there for 2 weeks this summer. Due to Covid did not get daily maid service, which I understand, but at the end of the first week I requested maid service because bathroom needed cleaning, no one came in. Have stayed here before and it is pretty shabby now. room was not cleaned as promised prior to our first day, counters sticky, empty soda bottle behind TV bureau, drapes had 3 hooks missing so couldn’t close it properly and back was pealing off, Towels were clean but dingy and sheets were very rough. Heated pool was not heated Won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020

The staff was very professional and courteous. My room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel pool has to be one of the best in Ocean City. The locations is great. Make sure you enjoy breakfast across the street at Ocean City Surf Cafe.

Room tip: Pool side is best for families with children or handicapped people
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020

We spent 2 nights here with 4 other families, all rooms side by side on bottom floor along the pool. Amazing location- easy walk to many food spots, boardwalk, beach, etc. Rooms had new flooring which was very clean. But The Motel is outdated and in very bad need of a full-on upgrade. What they seem to be doing is piecing updates together little by little. For example, rooms had nice new floors, but the curtains and lights in the room were ancient. The staff does a great job of keeping it as clean as possible, and they were very attentive to our requests. Pool was fine- it was cleaned every morning. But overall the hotel is dilapidated. Old doors and doorknobs, rust, small and extremely outdated bathrooms. If you need a place for a quick 1-2 night stay, it’s ok. But if I’m Being honest I have to look elsewhere next time I stay in OC.

Date of stay: August 2020