Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
US$170
US$153
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
US$182
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$289
Ocean City Mansion(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$240
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

All reviewsindoor poolfull kitchenliving roomoff seasonhot tubsleeping spacecovered parkinga queen size beddishwasher detergentpull out couchnice suitewould definitely stay here againnice place to stayfloor roomreasonable ratesshort walk to the beachbeach tags
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Hotel was nice and clean for the most part. We had two rooms, 519 just recently updated and beautiful, and 518 that could use new sofa's. The queen beds are a deal breaker for us but in asking the front desk, that is the standard for being part of the rental program. They should really consider upgrading to kings. I would return if they had king beds. The place is close to boardwalk and several restaurants in walking distance. Indoor pool and hot tub are nice even in colder weather like we had.

Room Tip: fifth floor has best views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stay at Watson’s regularly during the off season. It’s always clean and every unit we’ve been in has been well taken care of. The receptionists are welcoming and helpful. The last time we were there, we asked the maintenance man to turn up the hot tub temperature and he was happy to oblige. Our only suggestion would be for larger beds in the bedrooms. Looking forward to our next visit!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie R
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice and the decor was very nice. My only issue is the fact that they only have a queen size bed in the one bedroom when there's space enough for a king. In addition, the bed was very uncomfortable and I woke up with my back hurting. Luckily, they have a hot tub so in the morning we went and sat in the hot tub to relieve our back ache. It appears that some of the decor was updated and other things were not updated. For instance, they have granite countertops in the kitchen but an old 1970s refrigerator. We already have our June Shore trip booked here and I'm worried that we're going to have sleepless nights due to the bed being very uncomfortable. They should update the mattresses and the beds to king size and to something a little more comfortable. Other than that, the proximity to the boardwalk can't be beat!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this Hotel, was very clean and the staff was very friendly. We did stay in the off season so for the most part it was very quiet. Indoor pool and spa was a nice addition although the pool could of been a little warmer we still did enjoy it. Location to beach and boardwalk very convenient. There was six of us and the suite we had, had plenty of sleeping space pull out beds could of been updated however we didn't mind at all.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pauline H
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I grew up going to ocean city every summer renting a house on the south end, 40th and up and had not been back for about five years. I chose Watsons after hours of searching and contemplating because of the location (close to Boardwalk) and because it was just myself and 3 children ages 5 and 12 and I wanted to be close to the beach and Boardwalk and we were only there 3 days.
So now my thoughts...location is close to the boardwalk, if that's what you want then you've got it. the beach there is okay, not super wide but okay, crowded, smokers. (Could have been the holiday though). Our room was worn looking, dirty lamp shades, broken blinds, outdated wicker furniture not in great shape.balcony furniture had burn holes. Kitchen and bathroom were ok, clean.hallway carpet in front of the room was stained. Some of the rooms were much nicer, apparently they are all independently owned so they are all furnished differently. Pool area was ok but overtaken by young adults/teens drinking and showing affection to put it nicely...so much that my older kids were uncomfortable being there. We couldn't even get in the jacuzzi. We ran into this each time we tried to go to the pool area. The general vibe/feel of the hotel wasn't great, people seemed unhappy and not very friendly. Front desk staff weren't very friendly either. All in all I won't go back to Watsons. I didn't like the area around the hotel which had more of an Atlantic city feel than the ocean city that I know and love.

Room Tip: Ask for updated room on higher floor.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family