Hilton Newark Penn Station
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 654)
1 654 results
All reviewspenn stationnew yorkcovered walkwaygateway centerpath traininto nycconcierge floorstreet noisethe world trade centerconvenient locationeasy access to nycthe executive loungeparking garagefront desk staffbusiness centerhotel restaurantairport shuttle
FilterAll languages
6 - 11 of 1 654 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

late night check in was quick and staff was very friendly. early check out with short shuttle ride to airport. spacious shower and comfortable beds were greatly appreciated after a long international flight.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We picked this because of its convenience to Newark Penn Station. It was very nice to have the covered walkway there. Location is about the only key. We were a little off put from the start because we ended up adding an extra night to our trip (a Thursday before a weekend). The Thursday was about $60 more for the night and even though we had 2 more nights booked, they wouldn't honor the rate we booked at. We stayed somewhere else and had to move hotels for one night which was annoying. Then when we got there the next morning we were going to have them store our luggage for the day. Some employees stopped us before we could go upstairs and said they'd check "if our room was ready" aka if we had a reservation. The guy went upstairs and then the fire alarm started blaring for about 15 minutes. They told us it was nothing to worry about, but I noticed the staff evacuated (including the guy checking on our room). Finally the other guy called up and they had a room ready and let us check in early with no fee, which was great. The absolute biggest complaint I had was the shower. It had 3 temperatures: freezing cold, scalding hot, or extremely unbearably scalding hot. I could barely let the water touch me. It was ridiculous. The bathroom was also very small. Barely any room to walk in. The rest of the room was fine. Clean and a nice size. Quiet even though we were right next to the elevators. Great location, but not much else worth bragging on. Would possibly stay again.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed overnight for a concert. Staff was fantastic. Tony our bartender made the night before and after the concert a memorable night. Front desk staff was very helpful with all requests. It was great to be able to walk through the mall and be 2 blocks from the Prudential Center.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our weekend stay at Hilton. Although disappointed the executive lounge was gone, our overall trip experience was exceptional thanks to Miasha, the front desk agent. From day one, she was extremely courteous and had an upbeat and friendly personality. When my husband became ill, she provided me with a list of doctors in the event he needed to visit a facility. It didn’t matter what we asked her for, she was extremely accommodating and made us feel like she knew us personally. I would recommend this hotel to travelers and hope you have the opportunity to meet her as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here because of the convenience to Penn Station and getting into NYC. The rooms were clean and the front desk staff were very friendly. The negatives: The website stated there was no valet parking. After we got there and struggled to find parking, I found out there was valet, which I would have used without question. We also needed 2 queen beds but they only offer a King or 2 doubles. The beds were comfortable, just small. We requested towels TWICE and still never got them after over an hour of waiting. We finally had to walk down and wait for them to get some for us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends