“A lot has changed ”

Add it.
Cuba Bakery
Ranked #7 of 16 Bakeries in Newark
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you have not been there in a while you will be disappointed. Obviously new ownership, not the same delicious Cuban bread and pastries that I grew up eating. They try but the quality is not there, the melt in your mouth is not there. Same for the pastelitos and other pastries. The only thing that remains is the name.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I love coming here my dad use to take me and my brother when we where small and I have kept the tradition by taking my kids which are gown now and my brother also keeps the tradition I recommend this bakery to everyone it does get pack and the reason is cause there sandwiches dessert coffee tea chocolate and cakes are great tasty

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Almost coffee the pastry are so A+++ you will not regret it everything is freshly made prices are very reasonable and I can’t recommend no other bakery other then this one

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Yes the have very yummy desserts and fresh made sandwiches. I go for the coffee, mainly the cappuccino, made to order and it is like rocket fuel. A great way to start the day.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

You want real Cuban/Spanish coffee, sandwiches, sweet treats? This is your place, a local favorite. The espresso is perfect. But I like their capaccino best!

Been to Cuba Bakery? Share your experiences!