US$137
HIExpress.com
US$105
US$96
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$168
US$125
GardenInn.com
US$116
Hyatt.com
All reviewsno elevatorfull kitchenomelet barbasketball courtown bathroomfront deskomelet stationseparate bedroomsmain buildingfirst floorhome away from homeoutdoor poolone bedroom suitenice sizepull out couchking bedsoccer tournament
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived for an extended weekend stay, room delayed to “fix TV” when we entered the room we were slammed with fresh smoke. Asthma sufferers in our party make that kind of room an impossibility! Were sent to another “lesser” room with fewer beds and told it would be refunded. Floor was dirty. Towels were obviously unwashed. Cigarette butts all over outside the room. We were placed outside the common area basketball court and pool - wow! The noise! I would never return to this property or recommend it. Plenty of others around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always stay here for the soccer tournament. We love this place especially the bbq grills in the back. It’s good to throw a little party for the team and enjoy the pool. The rooms have a kitchen which is great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel room was clean and comfortable. Outside areas -stairs, outside hallways and pathways needed attention. Some trash etc.
Staff was helpful and friendly. Their trio suite is great for large family.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Devon R, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that the hotel was clean, comfortable, and met your needs. Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding the exterior of the property. I will ensure management pays extra attention to the exterior to ensure cleanliness standards are maintained. I am also happy to hear that our trio suite comfortably fit your family. As one of our largest guestrooms, it is definitely desirable for travelling needs.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when returning to Mt. Laurel!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love it here at the Hyatt I stay here all the time... I always have a great experience here. There was a little mishap with my account but the manager was great and fixed the situation beyond my expectations... I will always recommend Hyatt mt laurel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Devon R, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you always have a pleasant stay and we are your hotel of choice in the Mt. Laurel area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for a week and housekeeping services were not provided on one of days during my stay. Cheap bedding and stains were not what I expected from Hyatt.Very disappointed in Hyatt. Maybe a good place for family reunions, but not for a business person who seeks clean and comfort.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay. I would like to personally apologize that the housekeeping service provided was not up to proper standards. I will address this with the entire staff as well as my Director of Rooms who personally inspects every guestroom.

If you choose to stay with us again, please let me know and I will personally inspect your guestroom prior to arrival to ensure you have a pleasant and relaxing stay.