“AWWWWWH SHEESH Y'ALL!!!”
Review of Kitchen87

Kitchen87
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Mount Holly
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hold up... Y'ALL!!! Everybody stop what you're doing immediately!!!!! If y'all never been to Kitchen87 before drop what you're doing, get out to Mt. Holly, and get you some divine food!!! I don't care if you're working!!! Quit your job! Just get there! Drive there, run there, catch a bus, get on the next flight out, I don't care, it's worth it! Lawdy lawdy lawd!!!!!! My brain can't properly comprehend what actually happened in there, but I'm just so damn happy I decided to sit down and enjoy a meal from this heaven on earth!!! Let me start off by saying the service.... the service there was on par with Chick-fil-A, but more personable! There wasn't one person who walked in that they didn't greet by either their name, or with a warm and welcoming introduction! They make you feel like you're at home! Easily, some of the nicest folk I've had the privilege of meeting in the service industry. If you ask about an item on the menu, they don't just explain it. No. That's too easy. They go into the deepest of depths about the flavors, the ingredients, just everything about the meal! Y'all! I left wanting damn near everything on the menu!!!!! Now, to talk about this meal. Y'ALL!!!!!!!! They eventually talked me down to getting the Huevo Ranchero (probably butchered the name but you get the picture, it was something Spanish-ish, it was my first time eating there, don't attack me for it damn). Best decision in the history of decisions if I'm being honest. This jawn had so many flavors that harmonized so eloquently that my taste buds started crying tears of joy! After the first bite... I just knew... that this was about to be, hands down, the best meal I've been served since I can remember. (Just an fyi, this is the place has is the back to back champs of 'best burger in Burlington County', so y'all know damn well I'll be back soon for that). I can't appreciate this place enough. Started off my morning in such a great mood after dining here. Since I'm a good friend, I had to let all my friends, family, and countrymen know that if you want to get right foodwise, go to Kitchen87. I'm not exaggerating, this place is phenomenal!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been a few times for breakfast and everything is great. Stopped by for lunch with the family and tried the daily special-jerk chicken tacos. I wish a took a picture of the tacos to add. They were absolutely delicious and filling.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

The food is great at Kitchen 87 but what keeps us coming back is the staff. They are enthusiastic, friendly, & know the meaning of customer service. We are always happy when Jen is our server as she always treats us like family.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Be prepared to wait for a table but so worth it! Huevos Ranchero was delicious! Great food and friendly staff! Next time getting the shrimp and grits! Highly recommended. Parking on the corner of King St. and Washington St.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This place was recommended by an associate. My daughter and I decided to go for a late breakfast. Jenn, our server, was every bit as amazing as the food. I ordered eggs, sausage (made in-house), a pancake, potatoes, and grits. My daughter ordered the chicken and waffles. EVERYTHING was extraordinary. The prices were excellent as was. I am looking forward to returning.