“Great place for açaí bowls ”
Review of Playa Bowls

Playa Bowls
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Great place for açaí bowls. This is a really popular spot in the summer and sometimes the line can be around the block so just prepare for that. But the wait is well worth it. My favorite thing on the menu is the pura vida bowl.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is a different and most healthy experience. The menu is all natural and healthy from organic oatmeal with fruit honey,granola,etc. The bowls are very large. Everything made fresh from fruit when you order your dish.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I have tried several varieties of their bowls and have enjoyed each one immensely (favorites are the tropical acai bowl, nutella coconut bowl, pure vida acai bowl, and the nutella acai bowl). I wait until the tourists go home for the season and then I get in with minimal to no wait. The decorations are fun and interesting and there are ocean views. I don't have a Playa Bowl near me, but I have a Frutta Bowl. They are NOT the same. Playa bowls taste so much better that I gave up on my Frutta Bowl.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I spent a month in Bali, where every place serves what they call smoothie bowls. The idea is catching on here under the guise of what is known as acai bowls. But Playa goes much further than just acai bowls, offering more varied and interesting bases for the bowls as well as a variety of toppings. And the granola is amazing. I'd have taken some home if it wasn't $10.99 a bag, lol

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I'm always amazed at how packed this place gets and how quickly the staff is able to get the line to move. One of my favorite locations for this place because it's right on the beach. It makes for the perfect healthy snack while tanning. Staff is so friendly and everything they make is delicious. Love it here! I always come when I'm in Long Branch.

Date of visit: August 2017