See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Good place, clean quiet and nice service and the price was fair. I have stayed in other area hotels but this was by far the best in this price range and I would stay there again. The breakfast was good, and the coffee was great I was surprised by that. I woke up ready to go somewhere to get a cup but my friend suggested I try a cup first and it was good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hgandy342765
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Room was dirty, used bar of soap in the shower and things dripping down the walls. Unfriendly staff that just pointed to signs when you have a problem. Key cards were deactivated after the first night of a two day reservation. The mattress cover was so loud if you tried to roll over in the bed you would wake up who you were sleeping next to.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank caaron717807
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I knew this would be a bare bones hotel, but I had business in Hoboken, so I booked one night at $93. When I checked out this morning, I found TWO charges for that one night stay, not one. Contacted property via Booking.com (Booking dot no freaking way in hell yeah). They gave me some b.s. about why, but there is no reason to charge twice.You can bet I'll be spreading the word on what crooks they are. It's your basic fleabag motel. Breakfast is cereal, white bread & frozen muffin or danish. I wouldn't exactly call that a buffet. Room was deplorable, but there was free parking. Only 3 flat pillows for 2 guests. Bed was squeaky and uncomfortable- squeaky meaning it sounded like there was a plastic tarp under the sheet. Judging by similar reviews on Booking.com, this is by far NOT the first time they have double charged someone, then lied about it. There is a Holiday Inn Express right down the street and some less shady looking other places right there. If I had known that, I would never have booked here. Never again. And never again for Booking.com either. This property was barely worth $93, let alone being charged TWICE for it, even temporarily. Fleabag.

Room tip: Choose a decent room anywhere else but here! Whatever you paid, it was too much.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hooMeeYesU
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The size of the room was good considering 2 double beds. It is more of a motel that charges a high rate. The bathroom was not properly cleaned, and were hair from the previous guests.
Also, the breakfast was almost non-existent.

1  Thank Sam W
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The floor in our room was sticky. Also the property is located near to highway so it was too noisy if you stay for one night or two its fine but for further days is not recommended. The people working on this property are very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple