“Good BBQ”
Review of Hamilton Pork

Hamilton Pork
Reserve with OpenTable
Hamilton Pork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 632 Restaurants in Jersey City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cool atmosphere and very friendly staff! I came here for a dinner with my girlfriend and we decided to split two orders - the brisket and the pulled chicken. We also got a side of the Mexican Street Corn, which was just loaded with flavor.

All of the food was good, real barbecue. I wasn't blown away by anything in particular, but it also wasn't anywhere near bad - it was good, solid BBQ food. The meats were tasty and portions were a pretty good size. Like I said earlier, the Mexican Street Corn was loaded with flavor and probably both of our favorite things - my girlfriend was raving about it. She also was a big fan of the pulled chicken in particular. I will say I really enjoyed their Asian-inspired BBQ sauce that they have on the table - that definitely added a lot of flavor.

I've heard good things about their brunch, I'm sure we'll be back to try that as well at some point. For now, I'm glad we found an "A-OK" BBQ spot with a cool atmosphere and real barbecue food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice barbecue with a large variety of meats and sides, friendly service, and reasonable prices. We would come back.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Found HP by driving buy on the way to lunch somewhere else I changed course midstream, so glad we did. Received a warm welcome as soon as we walked in and were sat immediately. Menu has plenty of options and the staff are all to glad to answer questions on the menu and offer their suggestions. The room itself has a good vibe with the bar being made from a shipping container. The food came out quickly and was delicious. Happy to recommend Hamilton Pork for those looking for some good BBQ

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Just came back from Hamilton Pork with the fam and everyone had a terrific meal. This was our first time here, although we know the neighborhood quite well. One kid had the Mexican burger, the other had mac and cheese... Both very happy. Wife had brisket with baby kale and I had baby back ribs with sweet corn... Everything was delish. Oh and I forgot to mention the brussel sprouts... Definitely get them.

All in all, the food was great and Vinny, or waiter, was attentive and did his job well.

Highly recommended... We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Once you enter Hamilton Pork you would think you were somewhere in Texas; with rustic wood décor and wood booths and neon signs.

The menu is typical barbeque fare: Brisket, ribs, pulled pork as well as sides of cole slaw, mac and cheese and jalapeno cheddar corn bread.

The food is served on paper lined trays that must add flavor because the food is very tasty. The service was good, fast and accurate.

Hamilton Pork is a good barbeque place …. In a place I didn’t expect.