“Average burger”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Holmdel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this place since I was in the area. Burger was tasteless and disappointing. Kept adding salt and pepper, and still no good. Fries, onion rings and the service was very good. Place is a little dirty. Time to replace the carpet. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I have visited the Holmdel,location a few times. The place has a lot of nostalgia.. They have shakes but they always make mine to thick for my taste buds. The Burgers are made to order and are good. I just happened to like Chili's and Applebee's burgers better. The staff is friendly but sometimes slow in getting your food to you. It's a good place to take your kids, and grandkids. The restrooms were clean on my visit's. I had a bad experience. My car was hit by a hit and run driver in the rear in the parking lot. So maybe this is why this is not one of my favorite places. Other than that I can only rate this restaurant as average. But for those of you who like nostalgia it's a good place to visit and I will let you be the judge.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We visited this location a few days after Christmas. The staff was friendly, the burgers tasted great and were cooked according to your preferences. The onion rings are awesome!

The only minor critique was that the heat in the men's room must've been set at 150 degrees. It was like walking into a dry sauna!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

if you want to have nostalgia this place is it, décor is great, servers are friendly and food is amazing, you can build your own burger. the milks shakes are the old fashion kind, I just love it there. you have to try this place

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Took my two nephews here to eat after the movies, they still were hungry. The place only had 3 other people in it. It looked like they were trying to close early due to lack of patrons. The burgers have gotten smaller, they used to be huge! Service was great. I would like to hope of the place was a little more crowded the service would still be great!