“Hidden Gem”

Frank's Italian Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Haledon
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went with 12 family members for Easter dinner. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. The fact that there were other large groups did not hinder the quality of our food or service.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Julieta and Javi run a fantastic place. It is always packed, so make a reservation.
BYOB! The liquor store is next door.
Dishes are innovative and elegantly-presented! Fine food!
But the best is the incredible service. The sole survivor of Haledon restaurants, and for a good reason!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I've been to Frank's many times - never had a bad meal yet !! My wife took me there for my birthday and I ordered my stand by favorite- shrimp fra diavalo !! 7 extra large shrimp, perfectly cooked. In a fantastic spicy marinara sauce with linguine. Paired with a good salad and garlic bread - no one does this better than Frank's

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is a small, but pleasant street front place with street parking. It serves above average Italian classics at prices slightly below most area competitor's. Portions are generous. The menu is not as extensive as in larger restaurants. The Veal Portofino with mushrooms proved excellent, as ddi the Ricotta Cheese Cake. Fried calamari was good. Service was attentive and professional.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

After about 25 years, 7 old friends got together to pick up where we left off. We had a very hard time deciding on a place to reunite until Frank's was suggested. I had never been before but am always willing to try a new place. Glad I did!! We shared some appys of baked broccoli ad stuffed artichokes. I recommend both! 3 had salmon all said YUM! I had a chicken breast in white wine sauce and I too say YUM!! We were too stuffed for dessert but will leave room next time.