“Good for kids”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took our grandson here and he enjoyed the visit. The food is definitely nothing to rave about but the menu is kid friendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Three eggs, hash browns, and bacon plus coffee with a smiling face serving it....fantastic. Clean restaurant equals I will return.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Previous visits had not been too positive but someone wanted “food”, now! And it was nearby. Pleasantly surprised. Compared to prior visits the place was much cleaner. The wait staff was much more attentive and pleasant and the food had definitely improved. Will be more then willing to return.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I had Philly cheese steak and my guests had crepes. Delicious! Nice inside. B-Ri and Todd waited on us. Great service.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My friend and I meet for Church on Sundays and frequently go to IHOP after service. We always have great service from the beginning to the end. The food is always good and served within a reasonable time. You get a lot for your money!