“Never Again!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well my husband ordered a side of sausage with his breakfast platter. It came with bacon. The waiter brought back the sausage and (in the middle if a pandemic mind you) the waiter asked my husband to take the bacon and put it on a plate so he could take it back to the kitchen. I commented that he would have to throw it away. My husband said never mind just charge me. And as he was walking away the waiter commented "What does he want it for free? I ordered a Nova Benedict. Everthing on the plate was cold the eggs were runny and raw. When i told the waiter he said its poached eggs do I want them well done? I canceled my order and then he proceeded to talk about me in clear view of everyone in the restaurant waving the plate in annoyance. Not one person in charge even cared and when I mentioned it at the register check out no apology just more attitude. BTW no charge for the bacon. Geez thanks...

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 12 December 2020

None of the help we’re wearing masks properly. The gentleman at the front was wearing half a face shield as was the waiter coming to wait on us. He had his mask on upside down so that he can breath easier...Exposed cookies by the register in a bowl? Not individually wrapped... when we complained that we felt unsafe, a manager-looking person slid his mask completely to his chin and told us maybe this is not the diner for us. We felt very unsafe so we left. This is why covid is running rampant in NJ.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank used2bk
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We had dinner there last night. Ask for Joe as a server. He is attentive, personable, and entertaining. Coupled with the great food and safe environment. The Park Nine Diner is highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank worthyforreview
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Nice and clean with courteous staff. Prices average for the area. No frills on the food...just plain good stuff.
We go there at least once a month or more for Breakfast out.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

Friday, Nov. 15th -

Pros: Spacious, nice comfortable tables and booths, comprehensive menu for breakfast lunch and dinner, reasonably priced, appropriate music and decibel level. Decent Panini. Great fries.

Cons: Order taking was wrong when it came to specifics of what to add/remove from panini order. Panini was not pressed long enough.

Conclusion: A good no frills diner with ample selections. Could be as high as four stars if order was taken appropriately. Would return if nearby.

Date of visit: November 2019