Open today: 07:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Good Instructors

Reviewed 4 December 2014
Di C
Excellent Coaches, Staff and just a nice place to go skate!

Reviewed 4 May 2013
L M
Flemington, New Jersey

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Great place to skate & take lessons. Instructors are very patient & great with younger kids. Kids go here for birthday parties, lessons & just to have fun skating with their friends.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank DVC23
Reviewed 4 December 2014

My daughter took lessons at Aspen Ice for about 6 months to learn to ice skate. They have a top-notch program, really well organized with convenient classes. The instructors are great. She learned very quickly and now can have fun at ice-skating parties with her friends. I recommend Aspen Ice for kids learning to skate.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Di C
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Great for public skating, ice hockey, figure skating, Learn to Skate, birthday parties, fundraisers, ect. They have everything!

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank KLH2014
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I've taken my boys there a few times. They're ok - always very crowded and loud. I think the place can also use more attendants. Sometimes if you need something, you have to go to customer service to have 1 question answered. It's not expensive, and it's great for families.

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My daughter enjoys the Learn to Skate (LTS) program and all the coaches/staff are very friendly. The ice rink is nice and most of the time public skate is not too crowded. During public sessions, my daughter can practice her figure skating without getting yelled at for skating backwards or doing a few spins. The LTS program is excellent because the talented coaches enjoy teaching and management is excited about the program to Aspen Ice. We had a birthday party here and it was o.k. only because the ice was not too crowded. Staff does a good job of helping out and attempts to teach the kids to skate for 15 mins. If the ice is crowded at the time of the lesson then it can be madness. I would suggest scheduling the lesson later in the Public Skate Session as people normally drift off after 30-45mins of skating. Of course, there are cons because I'm bias to figure skating and I wish there were more public skate sessions. The building has two sections (Ice Rink and Lacrosse Field) and the break area/snack bar are between the two. Unfortunately you can not watch the ice rink while you enjoy a snack, so we don't eat there much. Overall we really happy with Aspen Ice at Flemington and stop by if you're looking for a place to skate.

Date of experience: May 2013