Reviews (1 966)
1 966 results
All reviews shuttle service new york park and fly early flight runs every minutes free shuttle penn station stayed here for one night into nyc parking lot lobby starbucks airport driver train key convenience
100 - 105 of 1 966 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

A good quiet clean option. Not a lot of good NJ hotels at a reasonable cost. I come to NJ for business every few weeks, and this is my hub. I just wish it wasn’t so difficult to get to. You need a solid GPS to get to the hotel

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights here. Entire property was clean and employees were amazingly friendly. It seems like everywhere you looked someone was there to help or see if you needed help. Used Uber and Lyft to get to restaurants and also ate once in the on-site restaurant. It was good food, a bit pricey, but excellent service.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I had reservation to stay at this Hilton on June 14th, I'm a business traveler who travels a lot, 75% of the time. As other business travelers know sometimes your schedule changes last minute and you have to cancel reservations. I have been a Hilton diamond member since 2014 and have never had an issue with this before. However this Hilton charged me the full amount of the night stay because I canceled on the same day. I called them and explained the reason for canceling and they still charged me. I will never book at this location again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Gary C,

I apologize that you feel slighted in being charged for your late cancellation, but both Hilton and Marriott changed to this policy well over a year ago. We do understand that situations arise and cause last minute changes. Please understand, this is not a stand alone policy for this property.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately waited about 40 minutes for the van. Check In was easy even though I had to visit the front desk to get the electronic key. I had to wake up early so I went to bed relatively early. Once the tv went off, I heard the toilet running every 20 minutes which was frustratingly annoying. Apparently a guest felt the need to get the ice out of the machine until it was empty several times during the evening. Needless to say, I didn’t get a great nights sleep. When I mentioned the toilet to the front desk, she offered her apology and nothing more. She wasn’t too concerned about how it would affect my future stays.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Katherine M, Director of Front Office at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Okimat:
Thank you for being our guest. It seems we missed quite a few opportunities to provide you with the level of service that you should expect, and that we work hard to deliver. I'd like to address these specific issues so if you have a moment to contact me at the hotel I'd appreciate it. I've sent you a private message with my contact details. While this stay wasn't the best, I want to make sure your next one is exceptional. Thank you again for the feedback and I look forward to speaking with you further.
Katherine

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a one night layover and needed airport transportation. the shuttle was very reliable and 24 hour service. The hotel was nice, clean and Hilton expectation. Would stay here again if the need be.

• Trip type: Travelled with family