All reviews room was clean front desk the general manager floor hotel carry our bags park and stay package jersey turnpike story hotel without traffic restaurant has great food business visit new jersey platinum member hotel staff free shuttle service park and fly choose this hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I began staying here in the summer of 2014 with my new job as a regional truck driver. From the very first stay GM Kathleen and her staff, from Joann, Keyur, Kim, Jackie and the rest, have been nothing more than accommodating, friendly and professional! I love them and this site! They have ample parking, comfortable rooms and a great restaurant! Thank you so much for ending my long days on the road with a wonderful stay each night I’m here!

With much appreciation, Robert Angelilli

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank TruckerRob
NYCCR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Carteret - Rahway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Rob:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experiences over the years at the Holiday Inn of Carteret. I do remember our first encounter my friend and now you are an official part of our Carteret Holiday Inn family! I am happy that my staff continues to treat you well, your room is clean and comfortable and you always enjoy the food in the restaurant. I will be sure to share your review with everyone. We appreciate you as well, safe travels and have a happy 4th of July!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

You are made to feel like royalty. The hotel is clean and updated as well. Definetly a 5 star review. Jo Ann at the front desk is the best ever as well.
5 star service at 2 star price. They have a shuttle to the airport or train station. Close to bus stop direct to times square ir they will shuttle you to the Rahway train station if you want to take the train to the city.
Short uber ride to jersey gardens mall.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Penny:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn of Carteret and for the 5 Star rating, we greatly appreciate this. I am happy to hear that we provided you with the services you expected and even more. Joann is one of the best in customer service, genuine and paying attention to the little details. Most of our guests do agree our location is perfect if you are looking to save money when visiting NYC, we do provide complimentary shuttle service to and from the local train or bus stations. I will be sure to share your review with Joann and the entire staff.

We are looking forward to your next visit. Safe travels, Happy 4th of July to you and yours.

General Manger

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Arrived close to midnight and checkin by Andrew and Kim was very fast and friendly. Room was very clean and comfortable! Drive to the airport was less than 15 minutes, even during morning rush hour traffic.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
NYCCR, Manager at Holiday Inn Carteret - Rahway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear FutbolTrip:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am pleased to hear that Andrew and Kim were able to check you in fast, efficient and when you went to your room you found it very clean and comfortable. We agree the complimentary shuttle to the airport is a great value. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed overnight at this hotel and had a great stay. Dinner and drinks were great at the restaurant in the hotel with great service. Every one is so nice! The manager Kathleen really welcomed us along with giving a complimentary discount off our breakfast in the morning. Didn’t get to use the pool but the summer must be great with that outdoor pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear MaryJane:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn of Carteret. I am pleased to her that I made you feel very welcome and my staff treated you well. We take great pride in our hotel and customer service and it is so nice when a customer acknowledges this. I hope you can come back before the end of the summer to enjoy the pool. Let me know if I can assist you with future reservations. Safe travels.

Kathleen F

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great customer service and communication. Highly recommend. Front desk associate Keyur was very kind and helpful! Helpful on where to park and answered all questions.

Keyur was exceptionally helpful and kind to an elderly couple ahead of me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Brandon:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn of Carteret. I am pleased to hear that Keyur was very kind and helpful and was able to answer all of your parking questions. I will be sure to share your review with him. We hope to see you again in the future.