All reviews rooftop deck across the street great location convention center room was clean within walking distance third floor family owned business small pool stay there again can't beat the location no elevator my husband and i a great place to stay beach avenue parked our car mini golf
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Spacious room and bathroom. Perfect location in Cape May. The owner was extremely personable and accommodating. Would stay there again. Still quiet with being on the main street. Walking distance to great eateries.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gwen F, Owner at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you so much for the terrific reivew we hope you visit us again next year! Have a great end of summer!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Wonderful, wonderful spot to stay in Cape May. My family and I love the proximity to the beach (right across the street!), the delightful pool, and the comfortable rooms. Always a pleasure to stay there. Our go-to spit for the past 15 years!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gwen F, Owner at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thanks Ruth, it's always a pleasure to see you. See you next year!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a few days at the Heritage Inn for the first time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the location to the beach, restaurants, and shopping. Will definitely stay here again in the future!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We couldn't ask for a better recommendation, so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you and your husband becoming one of our annual guests!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We keep coming back. It is right in front of the beach, and close to the lovely victorian houses of Cape May. Nice, friendly, accommodating staff. Rooms are simple, clean, nice. There's a small pool for when you get tired of the sea. It's all we need!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Reading the rare bad review of The Heritage , I was thinking about my own business. There are things you cannot control. And I cannot comment on the specifics , but one thing I can be sure of is that Gwen, the owner puts her heart and full emotions in trying to make sure that every problem gets full attention. The Heritage is a great value for a Cape May beach front location