“My Favorite Place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elaine D
Merchantville, New Jersey
“My Favorite Place”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I rented many years ago in this complex. I love it!! It is close to beach, has pool, has lovely patio w/tables and bar-b-ques. Quiet and convenient to everything!! First time I rented this unit but was totally pleased.

Management Response
16 Jul 2018
Thank you for the review! We would love to have you back next year. deSatnick Real Estate, LLC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing