“Easter Getawat”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful meal and excellent service!! Our family had steak, prime rib and their Salmon dish. We highly recommend visiting on your next trip to Cape May.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great menu and reasonable prices. The service was excellent. Another room/bar next to the restaurant for after dinner drinks and entertainment.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Cape May for over 30 years and this was the first time that I went to The Merion Inn. My husband and I and Friends went for Restaurant Week, it was one of the best meal that I have had in a long time. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and just had a lovely time. We have never done restaurant week before in Cape May it is our first time and we will definitely make this our tradition every year. I hope to go to The Merion Inn again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We go to Cape May once a year and always have at least one dinner there. A Victorian decor with a soothing piano bar. Delicious and fresh food always. Relaxing, never rushed, great service, pleasant staff and patrons. A mix of visitors and locals. Great bar also.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Our favorites: the Flounder and Chicken Francaise with the Merion potato cup-yum! We love the ambience, music, and lights-very romantic.