The Luther Ogden Inn
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$136
Periwinkle Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$191
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$124
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$249
Official Site
Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$142
The Virginia Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$166
The Star(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$158
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$192
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$185
Hotels.com
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
US$132
All reviewsquiet streetwonderful cookfront porchmy husband and ib brecommend staying herewithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsgreat hostswashington street mallbreakfastcapeanniversary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

No less than 5 *****’s. Excellent accommodations. Jan and Mark are a delight. Breakfast was over the top. No need to drive car after check-in. It’s an easy walk to everything. Will see you again soon.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for an anniversary/birthday getaway and we couldn't have been more pleased. When I booked the room I asked Jan where I might get a cake and have it delivered to be there when we arrived as a surprise for my husband and she said that she would take care of it. Upon our arrival there was a lovely, delicious cake in our room!

The inn is beautiful and Jan's breakfasts ARE amazing!

Jan and Mark are both very knowledgeable about Cape May and suggested restaurants and activities and we were not disappointed.

The inn is just a very short walk away from the beach on a quiet street. An added plus is they provide off street, free parking which is at a premium in Cape May. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Jan and Mark were very welcoming and the house was filled with history. The breakfasts were truly a culinary delight. My only complaint would be the pillows and comforters. They were not comfortable. We would visit again. Jan and Mark were very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for attractions and restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great B&B!! Stayed 4 nights. Jan and Mark were great hosts - made us feel right at home. Met some of the nicest people who were also staying there. Jan's breakfasts were amazing and delicious. Would recommend this B&B if you're in Cape May. Close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Most relaxing stay. Front porch was awesome.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jan P, Owner at The Luther Ogden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I always say we have the prettiest wraparound porch in Cape May...but I might be biased!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We booked an overnight stay at the Inn to celebrate my birthday. Jan and Mark both greeted us when we checked in. Mark was busy in his garden tending to the vegetable plants. The Inn is lovely. Breakfast was great! "Thank you Jan." A prettier porch, I am not sure you will find anywhere!" Check this place out. All good.

Stayed: June 2017