All reviews nice kitchenette large bathroom full size beds first floor short drive stay there again wicker chairs fridge and microwave beautiful cape walking distance off season coffee maker living room coast guard bed was very comfortable outdoor pool accommodations
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Usually rent a house for a week but it was a last minute decision to go to Cape May. Thrilled that we were able to actually find accommodations. The Pros...the location, the price, the large hot tub and the kitchen facilities if you choose to use them. The Cons...our room was cleaned and upon our return from the beach we noticed we had no towels only after i already started showering. My husband went to the front desk to ask for more towels and we were told there was none as they were in the dryer. This was at 5:30pm after leaving our room at 10am for the beach. I was appalled as we had NO towels at this point. After a second try he was able to get the front desk to get us towels from another room that did not check in yet. Overall i would stay again if in a pinch but i would be sure to bring my own towels!

Room Tip: Avoid a downstairs room where the room above has sliding doors.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Decided to go with this hotel because it was partnered with Trip Advisor & it had a better price than what I found. So went through Trip Advisor.

One of the things I look for personally when booking is a room with a kitchenette. They had one. As well as full running sink with plates, cups, glasses & utensils.

The location is GREAT! It was close by everything I could check out. (Unfortunately I was there when all the heavy rains & Hurricane Joaquin was occurring). Everything was within 3 miles for me, which was also great! About a minute or two from the beach. A few minutes from the mall, restaurants & a few attractions. Hotel is easy to find with the big water tower as a landmark.

One of the other impressive things I thought was having in the room places they recommended to eat, as well as points of interest. Also they had a book in each room that gave you a bit of a taste of what's in the area. Places to see, shop, eat & stay. Tells you about each! Tells you where they are & why go there. Thought that was pretty cool. Especially the restaurant guide. That tells you everything from price, whether they use credit cards or not. Do they have meals for kids & most importantly whether there's on site parking. That was a PLUS! Especially with the weather.

The room itself overall was nice. Hotel beds for me are a bit stiff. This wasn't too bad. They have free Wi-Fi, but it's so-so. Had limited access. Normally that wouldn't matter, but since I spend a bit more time in the room due to weather it did.

The only nitpicky things about the hotel that I would share is that the carpet (though clean) was frayed in a spot obvious to guests. There was a futon also in the room, but that was broken. There isn't a table in the room where you can eat at. Wasn't looking for a full table. Perhaps a mini or a fold out.

They have one chair in the room (besides the futon). It's a wicker one. Nice, but not at all comfortable sitting for any length of time.

All in all I gave it a 4 out of 5 for the room in general & it's location. I would definitely stay there again..

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank QuentB
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days with our dog everything was very good, room was clean and staff was good. We will stay here again in July or August next time. They are not far from the beach and Washington Street mall. It was nice just to walk around.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank nrider666
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

The rooms are clean, close to everything, all the sight seeing. Staff was so friendly. Kitchenette was so nice to have. Bathroom was roomy. Nothing like we expected, nothing like a motel room. Wi-Fi was not the greatest but that's what phones are for

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

My gf and I stayed here for a couple of days and had a great time. It's close to the beach, the town center and restaurants. It was very affordable, clean, quiet and was a big room. Definitely staying here again. Cape May is a great place to go! Great couples spot.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple