Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews diamond beach across the street the shuttle driver free shuttle murphy bed keurig coffee maker boutique hotel i highly recommend this hotel small pool beautiful hotel parking is limited ocean front check in was easy street parking beach access off season up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Another great stay at the Icona Cape May!! Everyone from Nancy at Reception to Timmy & Benjamin at beach runs & Albert at shuttle services were outstanding. Our room & the hotel were no only beautifully decorated, they were immaculate. Location is great. We can’t wait to come back & stay here again - perhaps in the fall. Can’t imagine choosing anywhere else In Cape May. Thank you all for making this birthday stay so wonderful!
Scott & Helen

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hk699
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Where do I begin? I am writing this from my room during my stay. That’s how annoyed I am with this hotel. It is less than bare-bones. There’s no restaurant, no breakfast service, no bar. The pool is the size of a postage stamp. On our first night, the fire alarm went off twice, requiring the entire building to be evacuated first at midnight then again at 12:30. After the fire department cleared the hotel for the second time, a transformer blew somewhere in the city and half of the hotel was without power or air conditioning for the next 3 1/2 hours.

When I asked in the morning how they would compensate guests, the front desk staff informed me they were going to give guests $100 credit, but only if they asked! At this point we headed to the beach, where we learned that our hotel only provided chairs and towels - no umbrellas. We had to pay a concession $14 for an umbrella, and btw, the hotel was out of beach towels. What a surprise. An hour later, they deliver the beach towels - they were the size of a large dish towel, I am not kidding.

This is a motel, at best. I paid over $600 a night to stay here. Do not make the same mistake. Do not stay here.

Room tip: Don’t stay here.
1  Thank FeliceCW
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

The Icono thought of everything! Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, clean, handy kitchenette. Staff was amazing. Front desk so kind and helpful . They had shuttles to restaurants and their sister resort which was fantastic too. They provided beach and pool towels, beach chairs And even carried them down to the beach for you! Loved Cape May and the Icono! Would go back in a second!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nfo33
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Room was very clean, comfortable and modern. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Great location with beach access right across the street and many restaurants nearby. We had a wonderful time and will definitely be back to the Icona.

Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

It was an exelant experience for us. The accommadations were wonderful. The hotel staff was friendly and couldn't do enough for you. I would highly recommend staying there. The hotel is situated right across from the beach. The hotel personnel set up beach chairs for you and come and get them at the end of the day.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple