Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews diamond beach across the street the shuttle driver free shuttle murphy bed keurig coffee maker boutique hotel i highly recommend this hotel small pool beautiful hotel parking is limited ocean front check in was easy street parking beach access off season up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

As usual, the hotel is clean, rooms are comfortable and the amenities add the right touch. Would definitely reccomend this to everyone wanting to stay in Cape May. Access to the beach is 2 minutes away and a nice walk to the center of town.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Beautiful boutique hotel with super-clean rooms and in a great location. We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and staff went out of their way to make us feel special with a card, fresh flowers and some bubbles to share! We're greatly looking forward to our next stay at ICONA.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

My husband and I just got back from a quick two night stay at the Icona Hotel. We were very happy from check in to check out. First off, the hotel is VERY CLEAN and tastefully decorated with nautical blue and white theme throughout the hotel. You can tell they took great care in designing it to be a boutique hotel. The check in was very welcoming and easy--super friendly staff. Our room was SO pretty and super clean and airy. Everything throughout the hotel had such a fresh scent--we both kept saying how great it smells. The location was perfect--directly across from the pretty the beach with easy access. Yes, it is only April but the staff said that even in peak season, this side of the beach/town is quieter, which we prefer and appreciate. I di not sleep well normally but for some reason, I slept so well both nights we were here. The hotel is very peaceful and comfortable. Our check out experience was equally enjoyable and super easy with professional and friendly service. Since this was a quick two night getaway, without our 17 year old daughter, the room size was perfect for our needs. We agreed that if we were staying longer, we would need a bigger space. However, if you are coming for a shorter stay the smaller rooms are just fine! We highly recommend the Icana and know that the next time we stay in Cape May, it will be at this sweet hotel.

2  Thank Roam775989
Reviewed 11 April 2021

My wife and I stayed here in September of 2020 and have a lovely time. The hotel is clean and the rooms are updated and stylish. Parking was easy and the staff is awesome. The pool was small and I admit we did not use it as we went to the beach everyday (beach chairs are taken to the beach for you and away). There is no kitchen and no room service but there is coffee and tea available every morning. Also there is a hotel restaurant a block or so away that has take away. I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

As always, the Icona Cape May was fabulous. After following strict rules for over a year, we decided to take a quick trip to Cape May. This was my third time staying at the Icona Cape May, but first with my kiddos! We stayed in a queen suite which was perfect. It was roomy enough and we lived the corner view with double windows and a window seat. My son and daughter sat there the whole time reading their books and hanging out. I loved the fact that the windows open and I had a back door patio with chairs to enjoy some sun and coffee.

Everyone is always so kind and helpful. I chose not to have my room cleaned( still Covid crazy:) but the staff made sure to call and ask us if we needed anything. There was sanitizer on each floor and the staff all had masks on at all times. Every guest also had masks in common areas- I felt very safe and knew that they took the protocols seriously!

We also used the shuttle one evening from town and John was lovely- so kind and gave us some advice on where to eat and what to do.

We will always choose Icona!!

Trip type: Travelled with family