US$183
US$140
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Sunset Motel(Branchburg)
US$154
Hampton.com
Red Mill Inn(Branchburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbaseball tournamentbasketball courtfire pitfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastexcellent hotelhome away from homeappointed roomsindoor pooldiamond nationnice amenitiesmorning breakfastwould definitely stay here againvery nice staybreakfast staffgreat place to stayyogurt
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had a great stay with the family. Large clean room. Had a great complimentary breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful.....would highly recommend if you need a place to stay in the area. Basketball court looked great but didn’t have time to try it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeanne F, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear pskrant:

I'm so happy to hear that you had a great stay. I hope you come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have stayed at this location several times. My only complaint that the hotel rates have risen sunstantially since I first stayed there. As with many others they are in a very large corporate area and like most they capitalize on it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear 263meld:

I really appreciate you choosing our hotel given all of the choices in the area. I understand your disappointment with our rates increasing, however we feel that we are still a great value considering all of the amenities that we include in our rates and the level of service we provide. I hope you agree and will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The Homewood Suite offers a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite. This is perfect for two couples or adults and older children. You feel like you are in a condo. Outdoor area is beatiful. Very close to Diamond Nation and its fields.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear F760RJlisag:

I love your title and I agree that this IS suite living!!!! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you "Home" again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Well located in this region, this hotel offer a good WIFI, parking places and is well maintained. The suite was clean, spacious and comfortable. I cannot say it is a cheap place, but is aligned with what they offer. The caviet is the breakafast, with very little bread option and the ones available were not good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I couldn't come up with a single bad thing to say about this place if I tried. The suite was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was personable and helpful. My only regret is I did not stay longer.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple