Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 21/04/24
US$125
Free cancellation until 21/04/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$149
US$120
SAVE US$29
Hampton.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
StayForLongUS$149
All reviews truck stop nj turnpike great stay new jersey fort dix room was clean would stay here again convenient location waffles highway diner ft tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020

I would recommend this place to a friend. Doing business at Ft. Dix and this place was recommended to me. Clean place and nice receptionist. Comfortable bed and nice bag breakfast . A nice diner is right down the street. I had a end suite and when I got in at 930pm the hot water took 20 minutes to warm up enough to shower. In the morning the hot water was right there.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2020

This place would have gotten 5 stars if it wasn't for housekeeping.

Location - I noticed bad reviews for noise. It is located next to the NJ turnpike, rte 206 and a truck stop. If you book rooms 1 thru 9 on any floor you will be in the back corner of the hotel and you hear nothing. The higher floors are better.

Cleanliness - immaculate and clean room, elevator, lobby, parking and laundry facilities. Room itself could use updating but it is clean.

Price - much less than surrounding hotels. I did not have the bagged breakfast but you cant expect much in the way of food these days so whatever they give you is a plus.

Staff - excellent, friendly, helpful front desk.

Housekeeping - we were notified that they would come in and change our clocks for daylight savings time. I'm in the shower and I hear the door open I yell out brianna? Nobody answers so I get out of the shower, open the door, my hotel room door is open and the clock is changed. They left my door unlatched which is so not cool. Also asked for 4 towels and toilet paper, I had none, waited 2 hours, called down again waited another hour, got a knock on the door with 3 towels and to. And this housekeeper was 2 doors down cleaning a room when I called. That's poor service.

I would stay here again regardless. Its across from loves truck stop which sells practically everything you need and they are very friendly there. Also wawa is half a mile before the hotel we stopped there several times before going home for the night.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

This place is safe, clean and above all they serve coffee and a limited breakfast. Its not like it used to be but they are not hiding behind a list of self inflicted rules to save $ and cheat the guests. I wish all Hilton properties followed this model.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank alk958
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

I am rating this a 5 and we will never stay there again. To start with, one half of the rooms face a very busy highway and I assure you, you will hear the noise (all night.). There are 2 gas stations and a Wendy’s (or similar restaurant) next to it and that is all there is up and down the highway, in the area. And the gas stations basically just sell gas, not ones with food items. Apparently you can get delivery from 2 pizza places and a Chinese restaurant, somewhere in the area.
The room appeared clean...however in the Hampton Inn we had stayed at the night before, it had a sticker across the lock indicating that it had not been entered since cleaned. This one had a different sticker on the bathroom mirror stating their cleaning procedures.
I know that all hotels have been struggling with breakfasts but I had to ask about any fruit in our paper bag breakfast, because it had been left out. They did provide oranges when brought to their attention.
I must commend the two women working the desk in the morning. They did their best and were very courteous but really had little to work with.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shalona Gadson, Sales at Hampton Inn Bordentown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am sorry that you did not have a good stay based on our location. I appreciate you brining the fruit being left out to our attention as we will ensure that this does not happen again. Thank you so much for staying with us and have a great day.

Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

Excellent service, friendly staff and General Manager. Front desk clerk on 11-7 pm was excellent!!! Rooms clean with much conveniences. I would recommend this hotel to travelers. I am now enrolled in the Hilton Honors.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Shalona77, AGM at Hampton Inn Bordentown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2020

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value you feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests it the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking time to complete your review.