“Cozy cottage, good value, great location, and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Cottage 15 - two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, bath with shower, deck with lake views!
Cottage 1 Cottage 4
Room 2 in the Lakeview House
Cottage 4 interior
Cozy Inn Dining Room
Living Room of Cottage 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Roger B
San Antonio, United States
“Cozy cottage, good value, great location, and beautiful view”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Cozy Inn & Cottages is located just up the street from the main Weirs Beach road. It is an easy walk down to the board walk, restaurants and the public beach. There are a number of good restaurants near by, as well as an arcade and of course the lake. The cottages are cute, well furnished and comfortable for a family of 4. When not traveling to see the many sites in the area, we spent most of our time sitting on the deck, enjoying the view. The gas grill was a nice touch, and made for a break from going out for dinner.

RI
“Disneyworld's got nothing on my happy place!!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

For the 12th year in a row, my husband and I spent our vacation in my Happy Place, Cottage 15. We were there for two full weeks, and as always, my cottage was spotless and ready for our return. Our welcome was warm and wonderful; Dyan and Joe and their team are just the best!! At my suggestion, a high school friend rented the cottage next to us and she and her husband are believers, too! Two visits to Art Escape netted me a new painting and a new cookie jar; 2 rounds of mini-golf saw me beating my best score! We read, we relaxed, we did crosswords, we played Scrabble, we walked the boardwalk, I did a great deal of writing. We visited North Conway to do some shopping. I love to watch Lake Winnipesaukee change color as the weather crosses the lake...it just never gets old. Supposedly DisneyWorld is "the happiest place on earth", but it's got nothing on my happy place!! Thank you, Dyan and Joe...you are the best!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Atmosphere...relaxation...the view
Liked least: Nothing....
RI
“Can't Wait to Return in October!!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I spent two glorious weeks in Cottage 15. I love the new deck, and noticed that Cottages 10,11, 12 and 14 now sport new decks! They were inhabited most of the time I was on mine, so it gave us a "neighborhood" kind of feel. John and I have been staying in this cottage for 11 seasons now, and we know the area well enough to be able to answer questions like where should we eat? What's there to do? Where's the nearest grocery store? And if we can't answer the questions, there's always Joe and Dyan Driscoll, who are more than happy to assist with anything and everything their guests need.
We have reservations in October for Columbus Day Weekend and I can't wait to return!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
RI
“Welcome Back: It's Where I Belong...”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Ahhhh, home away from home sweet home. My cottage was spotless, and even the rain couldn't dampen my spirits to be back there. Again I've returned to updates: new grilles, new hotplates, new decor...not only in my cottage but in the inns as well! This past winter was brutal to the area, so Joe and his crew were working feverishly (yet seemingly tirelessly) to repair the damage...things that most people don't see...or even consider when they come to my slice of This Side of Heaven.
After the winter I just dealt with, during which I kept thinking of my cottage and thinking, "There's noplace like home", actually walking into the familiar surroundings was a treat. Dyan and her team had it ready for us...spotless and welcoming.
I'm already looking forward to returning!!

Bathroom cleanliness Service

Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$235
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing