“Bike week breakfest”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There was a buffet for breakfast the morning when we were there although we didn't get it. My girlfriend got the eggs benedict and I went for the hash and eggs. Both breakfasts were good but more on the mass-produced side. The hollandaise sauce was good but it didn't look homemade and neither was the hash. The eggs both came out just like we order them and liked them. Overall a good spot to stop for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place. Eat here!!! The food is delicious. The maple mustard rocks so hard. The hats are jaunty and dear. The bathroom was clean and so cute and had great music. The toilet paper was pretty good. I really wish I got the breakfast in the picture because it looks delicious. The pulled pork mac and cheese was good. I didn't really like the dessert but that it ok. I think the breakfast looks great. Mmmm bacon. And maple syrup. I love maple syrup. And bacon. Crayon choices great. Many colors. And with a good bucket. Sweet potato fries better than regular fries. Probably better off in PEI for fries. But the bacon looks great. And I really liked the music. Also they served tootsie rolls on a record. So that was delicious. The tootsie rolls, not the record. A nice treat at the end of the dinner.

EAT HERE!!!! (a haiku)

The sign says to EAT
Bacon and maple syrup
Bathrooms are so clean

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husbands turkey dinner was okay. I got the special which was fried chicken dinner. The only thing special about it was that it was the 2nd worst meal that I have ever had at a restaurant. How on earth was the chicken both pink and dry?? The waitress might have had a clue because she didn't ask us how our meal was. Don't they always? lol

Reviewed 10 June 2018

good diner food and real nice portions. Easy to get to right off I-93 exit 20 in Tilton, NH . Only down fall is if your going to get back onto I-93 you may want to turn right and make u-turns at the traffic lights during heavy traffic times.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The food, staff, and service was above and beyond!!

We were starving on a trip back from the mountains, and this place stood out. It was clean, a major throwback theme, and filled with locals.

It was delicious and we will be back again soon!!

Been to Tilt'n Diner? Share your experiences!