“Dinner.”

Add it.
Mountain View Tavern
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Sunapee
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Stay over with a friend,had dinner with her and her sunapee gang after visiting another fine restaurant .......another one,in a word Delish! Fresh fried clams Real fr-fries,warm setting, friendly patrons Wonderful server Tina so very pleasant and efficient certainly would return.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Excellent fried clams and hand cut fries. Very hard working family owned business. We are locals and will return.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a brand new business in a brand new building. It's nicely laid out with a dining room to the left of the entrance and a good sized bar to the right. There is a nice patio for outside seating whet the weather nice. I've eaten here twice, and both times had one of my faorites...a grilled Rueben sandwich and a frosty Switchback Ale. Both were excellent. I ate at the bar, and the service was very good.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I embarked on an early birthday dinner with my husband and six year old son at Mountain View Tavern after a long drive. It was a Thursday evening and it was quiet when we arrived as it was 5pm on a warm summer day. The service was wonderful and our waitress thoughtful and attentive. I loved the style of the tavern with its log cabin look and new wood smell. The bar area was quite roomy and had a deck as well as high top tables. The dining room spacious with a pool table in the middle. I found the menu to be excellent with both gluten free and vegetarian choices. The burgers were delicious, the french fries were fresh potato fries that seemed homemade. The salad I received was awesome and we also had the nachos (which we added chicken to). All and all a great experience. As we were leaving, our waitress wished me a happy birthday because she overheard us discussing it. Thanks.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Food was amazing, staff incredibly helpful, in and out in an hour with a party of 7. Seriously, we had been "down the street" to the 4 letter restaurant and this was light years away a superior experience. Try it, you will be happy you did, we will be sure to visit them (several times) next time we are up that way. We had the fried haddock, baked haddock, steak tips, delmonico, scampi, along with appetizers of buffalo chicken and the jalapenos (AWESOME!)...all cooked to perfection and plenty of it. This our new favorite place!