“4.5”
Review of Suna

Suna
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Sunapee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'd actually give Suna a 4.5 review. My husband and I ate there last Sunday for the first time. The food was quite good. We ate early and didn't realize it was Happy Hour. They have a nice Happy Hour! We had Crispy Orange Chicken for an appetizer and it was very good. My husband had Fish & Chips... very good. I had the Haddock "Chowder", which was great and a creative dish. We also split a Caesar Salad with anchovies and it was very good. The portions were generous. We don't get to the Sunapee Area very often, but I would not hesitate to go back to Suna again!

1  Thank MerrimackMrs

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Did not expect to find such a charming place for dinner midweek in the off season. Try the stroganoff!! To die for. We were seated promptly and had great service throughout. Reasonably priced, we felt.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a great dinner The Argentina steak is to die for. Our waitress was great. I definitely will be back

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy this great restaurant in Sunapee. It is consistently excellent. The menu has great choices and the specials are great, too. We came on an evening with many lobster specials. Delicious!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We came with another couple from out of town. We had 6:30 reservations. They seated us quickly and by 6:45 we had our drinks and we ordered our appetizers and main meal. Appetizers were fine, but then we waited until 8pm for our main course. (More than 45 minutes)
We ordered steak tips, a seafood risotto special and a pork chop dinner. We noticed that other tables that had arrived after us had been served. When the food came, (after waiting 45 minutes,) the steak tips were burned, cold and very unappealing.
The waitress was quick to have our friend order another meal, since hers was inedible, so she ordered a lobster roll, which came out quickly.
We started eating and we realized that except for the two shrimp atop our risotto, there was barely any seafood pieces in the risotto. The dish was $32. We expected the seafood that was described on the menu. It was a big bowl of seafood flavored rice.
The manager apologized for our friend’s steak tips and said she would “adjust the bill”
All she did was adjust the difference between the price of the steak tips and the lobster roll.
We have been to this restaurant 2 other times and have never had an experience like this one. Very disappointed in the way they handle their mistake with our friend’s meal, the unusually long wait, and the quality of the “ special” risotto dish. My husband was livid.

2  Thank maltempesta

Been to Suna? Share your experiences!