US$229
US$214
US$206
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$190
US$184
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$195
US$185
Ale House Inn(Portsmouth)
US$250
The Hotel Portsmouth(Portsmouth)
US$227
US$234
US$196
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$386
US$283
Cancelon
  • Pool
Martin Hill Inn(Portsmouth)
US$196
Official Site
All reviewsfull kitchenfire pitfree shuttlequiet locationmarket basketshuttle serviceliving roomcomplimentary breakfasta great place to stayrooms are spacioushome away from homenew hampshireking suitehousekeeping staffclose to downtownwaffleseasy access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We (my husband, 7 year old daughter, and myself) were in Portsmouth for a naval ship commissioning. We greatly appreciated the free shuttle from our hotel to downtown. We enjoyed not staying downtown because the hotel was quiet and peaceful. The free breakfast is a huge plus. It has a lot of choices and the food is delicious. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool is a bit cold. That's the only negative. This is our second time staying at Homewood Suites (first time was May of 2017 in Rhode Island). We would definitely go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They have some amazing staff very friendly & respectfully to their guest hotel is very clean, comfortable beds, they have what ever you need & amazing quiet location and free parking. Excellent food I would seriously highly recommend this places to friends & Family and Others!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night on the way home to Canada. Room was quiet, comfortable and well appointed. Enjoyed breakfast in the morning, found the staff looking to ensure guests’ expectations were met if not surpassed.
When I got home the next day I realized I was without a treasured gold chain. Realizing it could have fallen off in many places enroute home I started calling around not really expecting to have any luck but hoping just the same. When I initially called the hotel I talked to Debbie and there was no chain logged in the housekeeping record. She took my number and said if it was found she would context me. Lo and behold she called me back within 20 minutes to say it has been found! She arranged to mail it to me with great efficiency and professionalism. I cannot tell you how great it was to deal with someone who was as service oriented as Debbie. Having stayed at a great many hotels I can tell you this is, sadly, not commonplace in the industry.
If we ever pass through again this is where we will be staying! Much thanks again for going the extra mile.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My sister and I stayed overnight to attend a scrapbook workshop nearby. We loved this clean, tasteful hotel with amazingly comfortable beds. The rooms were spacious and in excellent condition. Staff was cheerful and efficient.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, clean room and friendly staff. Check in and check was breeze. Decent price for the product provided. Complimentary parking. I didn’t eat the breakfast but it is offered with stay. Solid property.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple