All reviews fire pit liquor store front desk great hotel white mountains the general manager ice castles king room sales manager breakfast bar an alternative quality hotel indoor pool clean rooms excellent costumer service personal note make your own waffles
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We like to stay at this hotel for ski trips or other visits to the white mountain region. It is close to the highway and close to Loon & Cannon Mtns. The hotel is quite new and has a clean, modern feeling. Parking is easy and there is a side door which is helpful to bring your ski equipment inside. This is also close to lots of places to grab food. The only complaint is that it seems like lots of youth sports teams stay here and it can get loud, the floors are wood under the carpet and you can hear them running.

Room tip: Request a top floor
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hello and thank you for the review. I am glad you are able to utilize our hotels location for your ski trips. It is nice to be so close to such great mountains!

We do get a lot of teams in and try to manage them the best we can.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This was a one-night stay work-related. Check-in was a breeze. The room was light, adequately spacious, and well equipped. Internet worked very well. I used the fitness center, which as only free weights, elliptical, and treadmill; no bicycle (my only disappointment). Breakfast was good, bed was comfortable.

There is a McDonald's in the parking lot, but I went to the supermarket nearby and bought a salad bar salad, a micro dinner, and a bag of Green Giant microwave "Antioxidant Blend" vegetables, as I needed some vegetables. Microwave worked fine.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Thank you for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we’re able to utilize our fitness center. I am also happy to hear the microwave worked well for you!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Thanks to a bad hotel booking we opted to find other accommodation, we found one suite left at Fairwood a short distance from the ‘motel’ that had been arranged for us.

There was one room left and it proved to be a lovely clean, tidy and comfortable suite. The staff were helpful in trying to arrange cab access for us.

Although only one night it was a great stay. Thanks to the staff that helped us out at short notice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! I am glad we were able to squeeze you in on such a busy night! I am also glad our staff were so helpful and accommodating.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I was married on 9/16 at the nearby Owl's Nest Resort and we used the Fairfield Inn & Suites for our wedding hotel block. The Owl's Nest had accommodations onsite, but mostly 4 bedroom houses at the time so the Fairfield Inn was a great alternative for our guests. While I didn't personally stay at the hotel, many of our wedding guests did and I received all positive feedback from them. They told me how nice, clean and new the hotel and rooms were. They enjoyed that breakfast was included too. For me, the best part was working with their Sales Manager, Justin. He was very responsive and accommodating throughout wedding planning. He helped give out welcome bags to my guests for no extra charge. Thanks so much! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon O

Hello and thank you for the great review! We are very lucky to have Justin on our team and I will be sure to relay your kind words onto him! I am so happy you had a great wedding, the Owls Nest is a beautiful place!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

This hotel has to be the best place we have stayed in memory.
The staff go above and beyond . The bed was as comfortable as mine at home.
The young woman who greats you for breakfast made our day .
Thanks again Brenda for all you did for us.
would go back again in a heart beat .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank John H
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hello and thank you for the 5 star review! I am so glad you had a fantastic stay! We have a wonderful team at the hotel and I will be sure to relay your message onto them, especially Brenda!