“Ok food, eh atmosphere”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First of all, the signage needs to be improved, it was difficult to figure out how to enter the restaurant. The decor needs to be improved greatly, we felt like we were eating in a preschool. Which is strange, because the reception desk is in the bar area, so we were waiting for our table with our young kids in the bar. There were a lot of families eating there, and the room layout seemed to enhance the volume of noise. The menu was extensive, with a lot of good choices including smoked brisket. Our waitress was very friendly, giving us a preschool teacher vibe, which went well with the decor. I ordered the brisket sandwich, and I enjoyed it very much. However, my husband was not impressed with his dinner (the slider sampler, which was pulled pork, brisket and a burger)...nothing was wrong, it was just ok. My daughter had a black bean wrap, which was also ok. The kids meals were VERY small. My 11 year old daughter finished her mac and cheese and wanted another because she was still hungry. I think the price was high for the quality and quantity of the food. With so many restaurant choices in the area, this would definitely not be my first choice. I would recommend the cajun fries, they were really good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 667)

13 - 17 of 1 669 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just had another great dinner here last night! We usually get an order of nachos (there are 4 distinct different ones) and an entree to split as it is plenty of food! This time had one of my favorite pizza flatbreads... “California Dreaming” along with the brisket nachos. Sooo good - as always! Hubby had a beer flight which is a great deal (8 samples for $10) and I had the “cool hand cake” cocktail which was perfect. The staff is always super friendly and although it was a super busy night for a Tuesday, we found a spot at the bar within a couple of minutes (rather than wait for a table). We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The beer was very good. I ordered a flight and enjoyed all the beers and it was fairly priced.

We ordered nachos, which were good, but not your traditional nachos. The mango salsa was excellent.

I ordered a burger with their "spicy" BBQ sauce. The sauce was not spicy and the burger was dry even though it was covered in sauce.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really like their beer selection. We get the beer Flight so we can enjoy a variety. The food is really good too. I’ve had nachos and a pizza before, really good. My picky kids get the chicken tenders which they like a lot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't let the insanely full parking lot deter you... they always seem to get you a table, or a very short wait time! We played frisbee on the grass while we waited. Husband loves the Call it a Day IPA. Kids meals are good, and you can actually get vegetables as a side dish for them... my kids get sick of the same grilled cheese and fries on every kids menu. For the adults... we love the black bean pizza, hummus flatbread, beer cheese and pretzels, Brussel sprouts. Always a good vegetarian and vegan selection of food other than veggie burgers. Highly recommend! Great service and cool laid back vibes.