“Excellent Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Jessica Way Welcome!
Jessica Way
Welcome!
Almost there!
Living Room
Gas fireplace for winter warmth
Dining Area
Kitchen (view 1)
Kitchen (view 2)
1/2 Bath
King Bedroom (view 1)
King Bedroom (view 2)
Twin Bedroom
Queen Bedroom in lower level (winter)
Queen Bedroom in lower level (summer)
Downstairs Sofa Bed (full size with memory foam mattress)
Lower Level
Kitchenette (lower level)
Cozy kitchenette corner
Jacuzzi Tub (lower level)
Bathroom Sink (lower level)
Winter view (from bedroom window)
Winter Hill
View from deck
Mountain view, Spring (from our deck)
Autumn Hill
Autumn View (from our deck)
Relax and feel the difference!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Massachusetts
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I found this place absolutely delightful. Most recently, I went last March with my exchange student and had a wonderful time. I came on to check into some dates since I plan to go with my newest exchange student. I am so surprised that that one person thought it was such a horrible place to stay. It was so nice to have the products in the bathroom to use. Came in very handy since we did not have to bring some toiletries with us. I did not see any "sample size" products just full size bottles. I have stayed at other places that left products with a "use what you need; leave the rest for others". It is wonderful. Makes it so that you don't have to run to the store because you forgot something at home. The only products that I noticed in the kitchen were some condiments --you know, like ketchup; mustard; sugar; spices; olive oil; butter. So nice so that you didn't have to worry about the "little" things and no one sells small containers of that stuff! I think almost all of the TV's are flat screens and the furniture was fine. The bed was super comfortable and I didn't find anything old and see-through. I have recommended this place to others who have gone and they loved it. It is in such a peaceful location you just start to relax as soon as you get there. Just look out the screened in porch and take a deep breath and your stress melts away. I guess my review is a little late but I was so surprised at the review that stated this place was horrible. The owners were very kind and called us to make sure everything was ok over the weekend. I have stayed during the spring and the fall and I have had a wonderful time with my exchange students.

Travelling group: Teenagers
20 Oct 2015
Hello Jennifer. Thank you for your very kind comments. We're glad you have had such positive, memorable experiences and we thank you for recommending us to others. We hope you do book another stay with us. I'll keep an eye out for your booking request, and look forward to providing you with yet another relaxing and enjoyable time. We appreciate that you appreciate us!

TifferV20...
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Perfect setting for a family vacation”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My family of three stayed at this condo and it was a perfect setting for us. My husband and I had one bedroom and our 11-year-old son used the other, so we had space for privacy. The kitchen, living room and porch made for nice living space. (We rented the upper part of the condo only; not the bottom level - it was plenty of space for the three of us.) Having a kitchen is a great money- and time-saver for a family vacation. And the membership to the Eastern Slopes Inn pool gave us a hotel-type amenity without paying hotel prices.

The condo was clean and very well stocked - the kitchen had everything you could possibly need for cooking and dining, and there were plenty of toiletries and towels. There is also a small washer and dryer, which was very handy.

The location is central to anything you want to do in the North Conway area, and yet it is off the main drag so it is quiet.

Liked best: Location and space
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
25 Aug 2015
Hi Tiffany. Thank you for the nice review. We're glad you were happy with the location and the condo. We'd like to invite you back if you're in the North Conway area in the future.

Thanks again,
GrannyTra...
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“The condo was spacious and very well-equipped.”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We went to North Conway for a short visit primarily to take a 3-year old for her first trip to Story Land. The condo was a great fit for us. Grandma stayed in the studio downstairs, Mom, Dad, and 3-year old were in the main condo. The space allowed us all tons of space and worked perfectly for us. The condo location was excellent, allowing us to visit Story Land, North Conway attractions, and the indoor pool and fishing pond that were provided with very little time in the car. The condo is very clean and has everything you would expect and tons more. We look forward to another visit next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very thoughtfully equipped for the comfort of all.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Aug 2015
Hi Tracey. We're thrilled to hear that you had a good time and that all was to your liking. We're happy to invite you back again in the future. Thank you for entrusting us with your vacation accommodations and for the great review.

Best wishes until next year!
Nadia C
MA
“Excellent condo for a family vacation”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent a week and Mt View Condo with two teenagers and a 7-year old. We had everything we needed. Everything was very neat, perfectly clean, and comfortable.

The layout was perfect for us. One of the bedrooms is on a separate, lower, level and includes a bathroom, TV, kitchenette. Our teenage boys were thrilled to have this space all to themselves, away from the little sister :). She had a bedroom all to herself, also with a TV just next to master bedroom, on upper level. It was nice for everyone to have their own corner to relax after a day full of adventures.

Plenty of things to do in the vicinity - Mt. Cranmore, Story Land, Diana's Bath, North Conway reailroad, model train museum - just a few things we did in addition to climbing and hiking further up in the mountains.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
28 Jul 2015
Hi Nadia. Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled that everyone had a great time and that the condo met your needs. We'd be happy to have you stay with us again if you should return to North Conway in the future.

HaleyDawn...
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband my son and our friends with their son stayed here for a weekend and it was just perfect. We were all able to have our own spaces which is great since the boys are small and wake up in the middle of the night still. The condo is very clean and the beds were quite comfortable. it was very close to all of the attractions of the area.we even saw a deer in the yard one night.

Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
1 Jul 2015
Hi Haley. Thank you so much for your kind review! I was just going to contact you to make sure you were pleased with the accommodations. I'm glad to hear that you were. We'll be happy to have you come back another time if you should plan to vacation in North Conway in the future.
Mary Jane and Greg
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing