“Perfect place for a trip to North Conway”
other travellers have booked this property
Jessica Way Welcome!
Jessica Way
Welcome!
Almost there!
Living Room
Gas fireplace for winter warmth
Dining Area
Kitchen (view 1)
Kitchen (view 2)
1/2 Bath
King Bedroom (view 1)
King Bedroom (view 2)
Twin Bedroom
Queen Bedroom in lower level (winter)
Queen Bedroom in lower level (summer)
Downstairs Sofa Bed (full size with memory foam mattress)
Lower Level
Kitchenette (lower level)
Cozy kitchenette corner
Jacuzzi Tub (lower level)
Bathroom Sink (lower level)
Winter view (from bedroom window)
Winter Hill
View from deck
Mountain view, Spring (from our deck)
Autumn Hill
Autumn View (from our deck)
Relax and feel the difference!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Colleen21...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect place for a trip to North Conway”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The mountain view condo was perfect for our vacation to North Conway. We traveled with small children and the condo was safe and clean. The condo was centrally located to all the hot spots in town and a quick drive to storyland, diana falls and numerous other scenic locations. The owners think of the little things that truly make a difference on a vacation. The view from the screened in porch was truly amazing and made you feel completely away from it all. Would recommend to everyone!

Travelling group: Young Children
5 Aug 2014
Hi Colleen. Thanks so very much for the great review. We're happy that you were pleased with the accommodations and that all your needs were met. We hope you can visit with us again in the future.

Thanks again,
Laura3022...
Alexandria, Virginia
“A great place to stay - has all you need and more”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed for a week of hiking with five other friends and found this condo quite comfortable. We had everything we needed and more. The owners stocked enough towels, paper products, and even toiletries to make our stay very carefree. The views from the condo deck are lovely - we even did Kearsarge Trail to the fire tower which we could see from our deck. Beds were comfortable and plenty of room for us.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
1 Jul 2014
Hi Larry. We're so glad to hear that all was to your liking, and we thank you for the great review. We'll be happy to accommodate you again if you should decide to visit North Conway in the future.

Many thanks again!
DianeStan...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just like home”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all, Mary Jane was fabulous to communicate with prior to our Girl's weekend. She responded quickly and provided great information about the condo. Eight of us slept comfortably. The condo was clean, quiet and I felt like I was entertaining my friends at home with a beautiful view of he mountains. The condo was easy to get to and close enough to Main street, N. Conway to make a few quick trips to the stores. We did Diana's Bath (very close!) the Kanc and of course, shopping. I recommend the condo for a group of 8 and I would stay again with my girls.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hominess
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
14 May 2014
Hi Diane. Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate it, and hope we can accommodate you again another time.

Many thanks!
Meghan U
“fabulous condo”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I cannot say enough great things about our stay at this condo! My family has been vacationing in the North Conway area for years, and have stayed at many different accommodations, this condo outshines them all! It has the perfect amount of space to share
with another family, the beds are the most comfortable ones I have slept on while travelling, the kitchen has everything you need to cook full meals, and then some! Anytime we wondered if it had something, it did! On top of it all, you get amazing views with a great location, close to town, skiing, and the outlets! My daughter wants to make sure I mention the amazing sledding hill too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: where do i start?
Liked least: the wifi connection (like everywhere in the area) is inconsistent
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
19 Feb 2014
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say "thank you" enough!!! We're so happy that you enjoyed yourselves and were pleased with the accommodations. We do want our guests to feel that they got every penny's worth and that there wasn't anything they lacked while staying at our condo. We can't wait to have you back next year!!!

Thank you again!!!

Stoneham
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
13 Jan 2014
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've blown me away with that review!!!! I can't thank you enough!! I'm thrilled with happy renters, and I do hope you look us up again. As I think I mentioned in an earlier email, I give discounts to repeat renters. (So far I have 2 FlipKey repeat renters and several friend/family/coworker repeat renters.)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you or anyone in your group for another opportunity to "relax and feel the difference." :)

Thanks again! We truly appreciate it!!

Mary Jane and Greg
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing