All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite fire pit the breakfast area excellent hotel front desk staff living area i highly recommend this hotel pull out sofa complimentary breakfast outlet shopping would definitely stay here again yogurt white mountains pool and hot tub new hampshire santa's village
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The area is fine, the hotel is convenient to shopping and restaurants. The staff that we had dealings with were courteous and friendly. The room was smaller than we were accustomed to and were lucky that it had a fireplace, as the heating system was blowing out cool air. The couch is very uncomfortable. It sags in the middle.

Room tip: Higher floors have less traffic noise.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JenniferR5874, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and that all the staff were friendly and courteous. The next time your travels bring you to the North Conway area we hope you choose to visit us again.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed here while attending a family wedding. Room was excellent, bed super comfortable, breakfast varied and fresh. Would stay again, summer or winter. Beautiful countryside. Hear there is great skiing nearby.

Date of stay: September 2018
JenniferR5874, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I personally think the beds are extremely comfortable as well and are please to hear that you had a restful night sleep. The next time your travels bring you to the North Conway area I hope you choose to visit us again.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I spent almost a month at this location and can't say enough good things about the staff and this property. You get breakfast every day, the ladies that work the breakfast are always smiling and helpful. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, they do a Mixer where they serve some lite fare and non-alcoholic drinks, but if you have your own you can BYOB. Rooms are clean and modern. The only thing I could give a ding on this property is that they apparently do not have two bedroom suites. Excellent all around!

Room tip: Get a room on the 4th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
JenniferR5874, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so delighted to hear that the month you stayed with us was enjoyable and that all the staff you interacted with were pleasant. We hope that you can come stay with us again for a little getaway and to visit your new home away from home.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This was our third stay in this hotel, and I really have no complaints. The location is ideal - right on the main strip in North Conway, minutes from the shopping and restaurants. Santa's village is about an hour away, and Storyland is maybe 15 minutes. Mount Washington is 30 minutes or so away. The hotel is always impeccably clean, as I would expect from a Marriott. Breakfast is free and good, rooms are a good size, walls seem pretty thick and you don't really hear your neighbors. Workers are friendly and helpful. Having a kitchenette with two small children really makes things so much easier! Since we are members of Marriott's rewards program, we were able to get a complimentary upgrade to a beautiful suite and we were so excited! For comparison,we've stayed at the Omni, Mountain View Grand, and Marriott in Plymouth, all multiple times,but with small children, for the location, value,and kitchen, you can't beat this hotel. This is our go-to and we will see you again in June!

Trip type: Travelled with family
JenniferR5874, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We are delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you were able to get an upgrade during your visit. It is so rewarding to have customers continue to return to the hotel and get to know the staff and feel like they are at their home away from home. We look forward to seeing you in June.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Hello,
I stayed at this hotel last weekend and was disappointed with how we were treated. I had a gift certificate that was eligible until December 31,2018 and the only notes on the certificate said I cannot book between Memorial Day and Labor Day, so I had booked my weekend for October 20th. During the phone call I said I have a gift certificate and was told to bring the physical copy ( which I did) When I arrived we were treated like crooks for using a gift certificate . The manager who signed the certificate ( Jennifer ?) went as far as calling the hotel room and saying they are “ booked for the night “ ( yes I made a reservation in advance )and demanded the name of the person whom I spoke with when making my reservation, stating only managers can reserve rooms with gift certificates. I felt extremely unwelcome at this location and I stay at Marriott hotels frequently so diasspointment was to say the least. My boyfriend heard the phone call and even he felt uncomfortable. I don’t think someone who is paying for a hotel room should be treated any different than someone who was gifted a certificate to stay at the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
JenniferR5874, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Good Morning Natalia,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you were able to obtain a free night stay with us and truly appreciate you making us aware of your experience at the hotel. Our General Manager has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon.