“Highly Recommend!”
other travellers have booked this property
# 10 Deck & Dock
Walk on in!
Plenty of Grass and sun
Plenty of grass
# 10
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kathy M
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I highly recommend staying here for people of all ages. I stayed with my 78 yr old mother and 3 yr old daughter and we all loved it! My daughter was super excited about the top bunk :-). I was under the assumption that it was a full sized bottom bunk and a twin sized top bunk... BUT I was pleasantly surprised to find that the top bunk was also FULL sized! I felt safe letting my daughter sleep up there, and she couldn't have been happier!
The view is AMAZING! Sliders in the living room leading to the deck with a full view of the lake. What a great place to enjoy my morning coffee! The cottage is clean, cozy, and updated. Flat panel TV's in the living room and bedroom were a huge plus! Ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom made for a comfortable nights sleep. Location is fantastic as well! Close to shopping, restaurants and beautiful downtown Meredith. Great place to stay and Tammy was extremely accommodating. She was quick to respond to questions and contacted to me upon check-in to ensure we had everything we needed. Thanks Tammy!!

lcasey201...
Natick, Massachusetts
“cozy, clean and adorable cottage”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The cottage was clean and adorable. Beautiful views. Great extras such as gas grill and fire pit. Pleased that it was pet friendly. My cats loved sitting in the picture window and looking out at the Lake. I had dogs in the cottages on either side of me and they were well behaved and big babies. Never heard a peep out of them. They provided sheets and towels which is another plus in my book. I had 3 friends who came to visit for the day and all loved the place. I would certainly consider booking this for a 2 week vacation next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pet friendly and the views
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
19 Aug 2015
Thank you for the review! We look forward to your next stay!
CDeFini12...
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Great place to stay with beautiful views and night time camp fires! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in the Laconia area! Not only were the cottages nice the book agent Tammy was delightful to work with and accommodated all of our needs and wants!

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Richard C
“Property overated, not as expected”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Finally getting around to writing this review. Never had to do this before as in all our domestic and international travel my wife and I never experienced any issues worth complaining about. We travel moderately often so this was a surprise. Property was stated to be immaculate in and out. Exterior: Parking area muddy grass, so tracking in dirt was a problem. Plain deck, 1 picnic table CHAINED to the deck post, chairs in a side shed dirty & unusable, "Fire Pit" consisted of old Broken concrete blocks in dirt/soil. Upside: Lake view location was as promised with a great view.
Interior: Kitchen counter area and refrigerator was dirty and had to be cleaned, floor and area rug were also dirty. Placemats were greasy and unusable, smoke detector was sitting on a windowsill. Main bedroom only had a bunk bed and was hot with a dirty bedspread so we opted to sleep on the fold out sofa in the kitchen. The sofa was also grimy/tacky with a worn out mattress, you could feel the springs on your back. Sheets were torn by the hinges that enable you to fold up the mattress (More about this later). Bathroom: You could not stand up straight in front of the sink if you are taller than 5 feet high and you had to duck to enter through the doorway. Toilet seat was secured to the toilet bowl by Velcro (More about this later as well). Summary: We were asked to pay in excess of $100.00 as a deep cleaning fee since we were bringing a pet which was a 5lb Toy Poodle. Ironic, in light of the aforementioned. In our travel experience this is quite an excessive fee but since we were booking this trip at the last minute our choices were quite limited and this was one of the few rentals still available (First Red Flag). A damage deposit of $200.00 would also be charged up front and subsequently refunded (2nd Red Flag). We agreed (naively) since in our entire lives and we are not young 55+ we have never been charged for "Damages".
In any event we never saw our $200.00 again as follows: $56.00 for a damaged toilet seat, $43.99 for ripped sheet replacement, $56.01 to repair and shop for damaged items, $50.00 for sheets dropped off to maid service to be cleaned and then go back to make the bed. Miraculously the damages just happen to add up to the $200.00 damage deposit. The area is great, people are nice and it was unfortunate that we were taken advantage of.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Lake View
Liked least: Overall condition/Cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
11 Mar 2014
Hello Richard, We are glad to finally hear from you but feel it is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay. We would like to start off by apologizing for any misunderstanding that could of contributed to the outcome of you stay. Our FIRST priority is the satisfaction of our customers! I look forward to discussing your issues further if you would like to contact me by phone. I feel compelled to explain our position to anyone who may read this review. Upon check-in, we request the Renter contact us to inform us upon arrival if everything is up to their standards. This request was made verbally and in writing to Richard prior to check-in. When we did not hear from him upon check-in, I took the liberty of trying to contact him by phone and e-mail on 07/26/13, 07/29/13, 08/07/13 and on 08/08/13, we never received a response until this review. If Richard had contacted us we would have been happy to resolve any issues he may have had. Despite our numerous attempts to contact Richard especially after all the damages we found to the rental, we never heard from him until this review. We take pride in our company and the satisfaction of our customer's. We make every attempt to ensure they enjoy their stay! If anything is not up the renter's expectations we strive to correct the situation immediately. We were unaware of any of the issues Richard has stated above and also confused that he never contacted us or responded to the many attempts to communicate until now. I would also like to note the damages exceeded the deposit total and we incurred a loss due to the damages. To all of our renters we would like to express we do not believe this is an accurate or fair perception of how we run our business. Communication can resolve many issues. If at any time there is an issue with our rentals we welcome the renter to contact us at any time during their stay and we will rectify the situation as fast as possible.
New York
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing