“Great breakfast spot”

Buckley's Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner the evening before so came back to try their bakery cafe in the morning - fresh baked good and very good breakfast sandwiches. I guess our next visit will include a stop for lunch as they had a great selection of sandwiches and paninis all on fresh baked breads/ We be been visiting Merrimack for years but has not tried Buckley’s and because of the great experience also joined friends at their Nashua restaurant- Michael Timothy’s- also a great dining experience/

Robyn B, Guest Relations Manager at Buckley's Bakery and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to visit us for breakfast! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your morning with us, and definitely look forward to seeing you for lunch some day soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This cafe has everything. My senses played me to keep changing what I wanted to eat/order when I was outside. Great blends of coffee n pastry n sandwiches n chocolate. We stop in at least once a week.

Thank you so much for joining us, and the great review as well! We thank you for your continued loyalty, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

great place to have breakfast or lunch... Great bakery items too and nice place to sit by the fire in the winter and enjoy a book...

Thank so much for choosing to dine with us, and for the great review! We're so glad to hear you enjoy your experiences here, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great little cafe’ in the center of town. Specialty desserts, muffins, coffees, teas and smoothies. Light lunch options, to go or eat in. Vegan, gluten free options. Family style seating upstairs.

Robyn B, Guest Relations Manager at Buckley's Bakery and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I was not in the cafe but I got a large chocolate charlotte from my team as part of a goodbye as I‘m leaving. It was super delicious, there is nothing to improve on this cake - the chocolate mouse is not too sweet, the bottom was just right and not dry the cream and chocolate on top and kind of ladyfingers around, I definitely recommend that cake to everybody.

Robyn B, Guest Relations Manager at Buckley's Bakery and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Chocolate Charlotte and hope to see you in the cafe for a visit soon!