“Central diner and gathering spot for locals”
Review of The D W Diner

The D W Diner
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Large amount of seating available in two rooms. Consistent diner style food. Breakfast is my choice of meal here. Always good service from staff.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

DW has anything you need for breakfast, omelets, benedicts, pancakes, etc. All good and great portions at great prices.

We had one of each at our table and the dishes were well done. Terrific coffee too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have driven by this diner many times without stopping. So, we finally stopped and had a good experience. It was handicap accessible which we needed. The quality of food was very good and typical diner menu. The four of us were very satisfied. We all had different items and there were no complaints. Service was attentive without being pushy. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went there for a late breakfast on a Sunday. The place was packed, as usual. Yes, there was a wait, but it was fine and things moved along pretty quickly - they run a pretty tight ship.

Our waitress was great, and very efficient. I'm just sorry I didn't catch her name so I could call her out. Food was good overall, but the bacon and toast really stood out to me. The bacon is pretty thick, not like the little spindly pieces you get most places. And quite tasty! The toast was thick and "meaty." Again, not like the cheapo stuff at other places. Everyone ordered a variation of the two eggs with a couple sides. No complaints from anyone.

Overall, I'd highly recommend. Have never been for lunch, but since seeing a Reuben on their menu, might just have to do that in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Favorite Sunday brunch stop. Very friendly staff, large menu selection and good quantity. You won't leave here hungry.