“Lobster delight ”

Lobster Boat Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The best Lobster place, with exquisitely genuine taste, good and quick service. If you are sea food lover and do enjoy eating lobster, it’s a must, for visit to Boston

Reviewed 14 July 2018

My husband and I consider this our favorite place to dine. We actually hit it about three times week. Very friendly staff. They care and make sure everything is ok. The owner is great and everyone works as a team. Food is excellent. Pat

TheLobsterBoat, Owner at Lobster Boat Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Pat, how wonderful it was to read your review. Thank you so much! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This is my second visit to this restaurant. I hope for a third someday. I first discovered this place when visiting New Hampshire and looking for steamed live Maine lobster. As I thoroughly enjoyed the first visit and was again in New Hampshire, I sought them out. My lobster was fabulous! Cooked to perfection and messy to eat as good lobster in the shell should be. Grin. I asked for a female hoping to get some roe, and they obliged. I also asked for the lobster to be slightly undercooked, so it would be more tender, and they also obliged. The undercooking makes the row more tender and sometimes it will be black...but I like it this way.

This restaurant is quite popular with locals and reminds me of the old family style eating establishments. The décor is quaint reminding me of an era before the sleek lines of metals & glass & brash lights so prevalent today. I get a cozy feel when I enter and know that whatever I order I will love the food.

Jan, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It is our pleasure to accommodate a customer's personal taste and it was great to hear that we hit the mark. We look forward to your next (#3) visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very fresh seafood here. We've been here multiple times and always get very good meals. I really enjoy the fresh whole body clams and buffalo shrimp. My wife loves their lobster rolls. Portions are very good, not too big not too small, just right.

TheLobsterBoat, Owner at Lobster Boat Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Stefan, thank you for the wonderful review! We have an amazing kitchen crew. They will be pleased to hear how much you appreciate their hard work. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Little off the path place with great food and fast friendly service We had crab cakes and lobster rolls and they were great and filling. A real gem of a place

James, thanks for the wonderful feedback! What a pleasure it was to read your review. We do our very best every day to be "fresh and friendly". We look forward to your next visit.