“Bike week visit”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I nice rest from rally food and even the rally all though it's next to all the action at Laconia Harley it was a nice quite brake.
We had the Turkey croquettes as an appetizer and those were a real good nice size and more than an appetizer needed to be. Then we split the Turkey dinner and it was like Thanksgiving in June. The turkey was moist along with the stuffing and it just a joy to eat it and ever splitting it we were full when we finished.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is a great addition to the town of Meredith, NH. The food is always fantastic. Our grandchildren even like going here to eat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped for an early dinner, it was steady but not packed. We waited a long time to get our food which was a simple turkey burger that was chocking dry with frozen French fries and I had squash for my vegetable option. My friend had a hot turkey sandwich with fries, the plate was the size of a luncheon plate not much food and he had strawberry shortcake for dessert that was served with ice cream, not your typical whipped cream. The prices weren't bad but the place is old, dishes are old and not much effort is put into serving a nice meal, just sustenance.

1  Thank CountyGirl81
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and wonderful service.
I have yet to venture away from the classic turkey dinner but the rest of the menu looks good if I should ever eat here more than once a year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for lunch. I wish I noticed the outdoor seating before we took a table inside. I wasn't in the mood for turkey, so I got a salad. It was delicious. I tried a bite of my husband's turkey and gravy, and it was very good. Quantity of food was good. Service was excellent.
We grabbed a whoopee pie on the way out and had it later. It was excellent, too.

2  Thank Sss709