“Great Mac n cheese”

Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We do 1 thing, Macaroni & Cheese, and we do it right! Over 25 varieties made to order, or create your own. Named "Best OF NH" by New Hampshire Magazine. Named "The Meal Worth Driving To" by Phantom Gourmet. Take exit 9S 1 mile off I-93. Dine-in, to-Go, or "take-n-bake". Multi-grain and Gluten-free avaiable.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great make your own Mac n cheese!! Loved the Taco Mac & Cheese! Recommend it for quick, good quality food!! Great Experience!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

THEY DELIVER!!!! Best thing when it's cold outside and you are feeling under the weather. So many yummy dishes and they make great leftovers as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Kids love this place! Plenty of choices for your favorite combination of macand cheese and whatever! My particular choice is bacon.
A good choice of portion options. Tastes very good and service is excellent and pleasantly helpful.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I finally had a reason to drive that far and specifically made this a part of my trip because I had heard great things about it. Who doesn't like mac and cheese? Who also doesn't like that you can have it anyway you want?? I wish I could have taken them all but I ate one there and took 2 home for later. They tasted just as good then too.

1  Thank n o
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This idea should be brought to the U.K. It would be an instant hit.
Macaroni Cheese with your choice of added fillings.
I had the Pulled Pork Mac and it was excellent. The right amount of Mac with a very generous mixing of pulled pork which was cooked to perfection in a hot skillet so it stayed hot from the first bite to the last.
Top marks. Can not fault a single aspect.