“Open Late”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Lincoln
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Open late and not crowded, the coffee was fresh and the bathroom was clean. I think they may have even given me a free donut, which is always nice.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Like most Dunkin costumers I like to come inside this very colorful and family friendly Dunkin doughnuts and I stare blankly at menu for about 15 minutes while squinting my eyes and keeping my mouth wide open. Once I've approached the register and appear to have decided I stare blankly at the menu for at least 10 more minutes while the clerk anxiously awaits my order. After about 20 minutes of waisting my clerks time I realize the menu still hasn't changed since I came in yesterday and every day before that. I then order one single item, pay, and I'm then directed to the pick up window, so I stand there and hold up the line so I can stare at the menu again. Next I walk in circles around the store looking for the pick up window I've seen a hundred times so I can move the customers in front of me away and pick up every drink set down on the counter and yell "THATS NOT MINE" while also demanding that my coffee be made now. I finally grab any random cup on the counter along with a bag of food I didn't order and retreat into the bathroom to rip up toilet paper and eat my food. Even though I almost always have to go back and complain to the clerk that there's cheese on my food and my drink is wrong this is an excellent Dunkin doughnuts.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stopped here Alot for my favorite coffee. Reliable product. Note: drive through is really far back of property.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

The food and coffee were good. Typical DD. Glad to have one nearby. Always have to have my Dunkin' Donuts.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Since we had heard about the fact that there's no coffee shop on the Kancamagus highway beyond Lincoln, we decided to take a quick break here before moving up the hills. The store was clean, the service was okay, the bagels and the coffee were excellent.The washroom was bit messy, but acceptable. The choice was between McDonald's and DD , I prefer DD's coffee anyday over Mac.