Open today: 12:00 - 21:00

from US$40,00
More Info
from US$40,00
More Info
All reviews wine tasting tasting room great wine different wines wine making process pepperoni local cheese cheese board cheese and crackers answered all our questions white mountains gift shop new hampshire winemaker wineries mariah resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Katie was fantastic and was very knowledgeable about the wine! Wonderful atmosphere delicious local made cheese. We will definitely be back to get more wine!!! I wish they sold the wine in the liquor stores!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021

We came here for the second time for great wine tasting session. The wines are good but it is fun just to spend a few hours in a afternoon tasting wine. We bought a few cool gifts here and some bottles of wine.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Came here with a girlfriend as a little detour before dinner. Brian was great! He was attentive, chatty and warm. He helped make our cold evening a little warmer and cheery! Worth a visit!

Reviewed 31 January 2021

I had the unbridled joy of a wine flight accompanied by Katie, and was thoroughly pleased. As my wife and her friends were getting massages I decided to kill time and have a drink while reading a book. The book was not needed insofar as I had a fascinating and at times meandering conversation with Katie. I generally abhor and eschew conversation with strangers but she was interesting and fun. I’d return anytime just for the laughs and wine. I look forward to my return.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

My wife and I tried this place as we were exploring the area. We loved it. It is located in some old school strip mall, which made us second guess going but we are glad we went. The staff was excellent, the wine and cider are delicious and the strip mall has a nice brewery in it as well. Worth the stop, check it out.