“Lunch ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread West Lebanon is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped a quick lunch. Place always seems busy every time I stop. Typical Panera, table was unclean when I sat down, trash near top of basket. Food was typical for Panera

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Love the chicken salads, and the shortbread cookies are to die for. Service could be faster, and acknowledgement when the customer arrives would be nice!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Deluxe Assortment of sandwiches, chips, pickles, salad and soup, topped off with a big cookie was a hit for a small meeting that I had. I got to enjoy the conversation and join the meeting with just a quick pick up of perishables. I would definitely do this again. I wish that there was a Panera Bread near to where I had the meeting, near Mt. Ascutney area of Vermont. I was about 45 minutes away from West Lebanon for this meeting.

You get everything that you need with your order. I had plates, bowls for the soup, napkins, forks and spoons, even serving utensils. Next time, I am going to do a breakfast catering. This was fun for everyone.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Simply put, you cannot go wrong with Panera. You know what you're going to get and it's always good! The employees were all quite warm and welcoming, the restaurant clean and inviting.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

There was a problem with an item I purchased yesterday at thw West Lebanon, NH Panera Cafe.

I bought several items to go, including one Lemon Drop Cookie. The flavor was good, but the texture was all wrong.It was doughy-gummy and almost raw in the middle.

I did contact their customer service people, and they offered to send me a coupon. That is the way you handle a simple mistake! These things happen.