“Cozy Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
michelema...
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Have never been treated so unprofessional.”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I do want to state that the apartment was spacious and the location was accommodating only a few blocks to the beach. Unfortunately the bad out weighed the good. When I arrived the key I had to pick up didn't work which was just the first of many issues..when the woman came to bring me a working key she asked me about some flip flops that were left on the porch which was the first indication that the place had not been cleaned since the previous customers had left.. at that time I also noticed that all 4 of the trash barrels were over flowing and offered to drag them to the street informing the woman that the people before me must have forgotten because it clearly states to bring out your trash for pick up Sun and Fri. She said no that someone would show up to do it. So I enter and quickly notice that no one has been there since the last occupants.. meats in the refrigerator, beer bottle caps on the floor, dirty towels on the washer, empty 30 pack boxes, pictures off the walls, food on the floor in the closet not to mention the hairs in the jacuzzi tub which by the way did not work. I was beginning to think that maybe it was up to the renter to clean the property after use and the people before me just didnt do what they were suppose to. Either way I was anxious to get settled in as I had been running late check in was at 2 and I hadn't arrived until 5pm. So I cleaned and other than having only 2 clean towels, no blender and a broken jaccuzi enjoyed my stay. The real problems didn't happen until day of check out. That morning I figured check out probably was noon because check in was 2 and It wasn't stated any where else in my paperwork but when the man who came to clean at 11 he stated I was suppose to be out by 10..I said oh I didn't know they used a cleaning service because the place was not cleaned when I arrived. I proceeded to gather my things and the accusations started, he saw cigarettes in the garbage near the porch door, I explained I smoked outside and was emptying the astray in the garbage inside, then he proceeded to say that the property had indeed been cleaned for it was him who had cleaned it, I explained I had photos he wanted to see them and with every photo he responded.. with I wasn't suppose to use the washer dryer, thous beer boxes are left there for a reason, down right called me a LIAR about the food but what bothered me the most was he said what about the animal (my cat) that pets were not allowed! It clearly stated as it Still does in the ad that pets were allowed. He said he had been In the apartment when I wasn't there to drop something off and noticed the cat... since when do you rent a property and people are allowed to enter when ever they please? To top it off he called his boss and handed the phone to me the women told me I would be changed $150.00 because of the pet. I was appalled. When I finally left I called the realtor and explained what had happened how I couldnt understand she said that they were a new hire and that hopefully they hadn't charged my card the 150 but if they had the money would be refunded. Well it's been over a week and they most certainly charged my card there has been no refund or contact. Needless to say I would Never suggest anyone spend their hard earned money here, the property is owned by Breakers By The Sea.

Management Response
17 Sep 2017
I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We have rented that unit many times and haven't had any complaints about the cleanliness. You had mentioned that you only had two towels, however, guests who stay longer than three days are required to bring linen. We knew you would be the only one in the unit so we decided to give it to you. We also went in and serviced the room daily, so you had clean towels everyday. The agreement you signed indicated that smoking in the unit would result in a $200 fee assessed to the credit card. There were cigarettes under the bed in an ashtray and the unit smelled of smoke. These are the reasons your refund has not been processed.
Naomi V
“Cozy Stay”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family loved the stay at this cozy apartment, we spent most of the day enjoying Hampton Beach, but we enjoyed the time in the rental. There was plenty of room for my family of 7. Having 2 bathrooms was a plus, the fully furnished kitchen was put to use, as well as the TV, the kids were able to hook up their Xbox and enjoy movies and play games at night. Both AC's worked very well. There were a few little things here and there that dropped my scoring, but not worth mentioning, overall, my whole family enjoyed their stay.

Management Response
17 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We're very happy you enjoyed your stay. I really like how the apartment is close to the beach, but our guests don't have to deal with the beach traffic!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing