“Wings”

The Community Oven Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #32 of 121 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

So we stopped in for some wings. They were ok..were pretty charred actually. Bartender was ok..nothing special about him. He ordered us the wrong wing flavor so he had them replaced right away. It was clean and comfortable. I would have liked to try the wood oven pizza..perhaps another time. All in all not bad for a quick bite.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good food,great atmosphere, nice bar area. And they are very community oriented. The choices in pizza are amazing. Really tasty!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Was told week day happy hour prices were good. Wrong. Bud light drafts 4.50. This is not the beach! Pizza a better value if you drink water.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I had a delivery from this establishment today and it was Delicious, however, the price was very high.
It was a hand tossed thin rust Italian style pizza.
A nice combination and of mushroom, pepperoni and extra cheese, Cooked perfect.
Although the product was very good the price plus delivery was
Out of range for the Joe I just want a decent pizza for a reasonable price kind of person.
I give it four stars for quality a zero stars for price.
But I’ll bet it’s terrific if you eat there!
I’ll be back!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We showed up around 11:30 so they just opened and the place wasn't busy but they sat us at stable that was dirty!. What did you clean the night before at then end of shift or the start of shift. After we cleaned the table ourselves waiting for the waitress to come back we ordered. The food came out quick. Some pizzas were a little over done but it's wood fired so you expect it from time to time. The buffalo chicken calzone I ordered had way too much sauce in it so it was a runny soggy mess in the middle even though the flavor was good. My fiance ordered the taco pizza with no red onions.
We saw 3 people at the counter picking the onions off the pizza after it was made. SERIOUSLY? You are in a open kitchen and it doesn't take 3 people to put their hands all over a single pizza to remove onions....Tell the customer you screwed up and make a fresh one, we shouldn't have to tell you to do that.