All reviewsfire pitwood burnerhen partycooking equipmentreal bonusgirls agedbeautiful sitesofa bedsmall sitea great weekbeds were comfortablefairy lightsutility roomthought of everythingthe pubour night staymin drive
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Transcribed from my wife:

This was my first experience of glamping, although I have been camping before. I absolutely loved it and I am so pleased that Lowarth was my first.

Not only were the tents clean, bright, roomy and practical, they were cosy and comfortable. The long burner was a toasty treat and the beds were comfier than my one at home!

The facilities were top-notch; toilets, shower and utilities. The solar lighting and communal areas were just brilliant.

As this isn't my personal experience, I cannot comment as usual on disabled access egg. However, the feedback from my wife is the owners are approachable and helpful and would be happy to help with any questions that you might have.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Avril R, Owner at Lowarth Glamping, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write this lovely review.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Fantastic location for a hen party. We has the whole place to ourselves which was great. The beds in the tents were super comfy and wood burners inside meant we didnt really need all of our packed layers! just 30 mins from Newquay, 15 from padstow and super close to the Retallack spa and water activities. This place is great for a Hen party/Family get together. The accomodation and facilities were really clean and just enough for us all. The 'social' tent was a real bonus giving us space to sit and eat inside together. Avril was really helpful trhough out the stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Avril R, Owner at Lowarth Glamping, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I hands down could not recommend Lowarth, the facilities, and Avril, any more. We were 15 girls who rented the whole site for a weekend in April. The site is set in such a gorgeous location, absolutely out in the sticks, waking up to nature each morning, and minimal neighbours except the local farmer!

Avril went above and beyond to accommodate us, and the site was immaculately clean and well kept, with 2 showers and 4 toilets being plenty for all of us. The beds were hands down comfier than my bed at home, and the wood burners really make the tents so cosy.

Padstow is 15 minutes away, as is Retallack Spa and waterpark which were both great fun and I highly recommend them for a rainy day.

The hugest thank you to Avril for being so accommodating with all our questions in the weeks leading up to the hen party - you really are a complete star!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

It is always such a pleasure to host a lovely bunch of girls and your Hens were no exception. Thank you for taking care of the details and working with me to give your party the best time that we could. I am delighted that you all enjoyed yourself so much and very grateful that you have taken the time and trouble to leave us this review x

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a lovely stay at Lowarth. The tents are a good size and easy standing height. They've been decorated nicely, lots of cushions rugs and fairy lights and it was very cosy inside. Having the wood burning stove is a real bonus and we were kept toasty warm through a few stormy nights including storm Aileen- tents are very sturdy! The kitchen shed had everything we needed and cool box kept everything fresh. There is a fridge and freezer in nearby utility room which very useful. Toilets and showers clean and have toasty hot water. The site is in a lovely location, it was very peaceful and relaxing and starlit (as clouds allow!) yet only few mins from A39 for exploring further afield. Wadebridge is only a very short drive away and has some nice shops pubs and a supermarket for stocking up.
We had a great stay, Avril is a lovely host and made sure we were ok on the couple of blustery nights we had, all staff were friendly and the site is well maintained. Would definitely recommend for anyone after a great glamping experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Avril R, Owner at Lowarth Glamping, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

How lovely of you to take the time and trouble to write this review, I really appreciate it and thank you. Thank you also for being such lovely guests, you make our job such a pleasure x

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Despite the weather, which was pouring with rain and blowing a gale, we had a very comfortable, cosy week at the beginning of August. Lovely comfy double bed and plenty of bedding. Our 8 year old felt cosy and slept like a log in one of the singles. Showers and toilets very clean and as only four tents we never had to hang around or wait. Log burner very welcome and easy to use and little shed type kitchen adjoining the tent had everything needed to rustle up a bowl of pasta or a bacon roll and coffee. There is fridge and freezer to share. One shelf each which is great and microwave and washing up with proper sink.

Well worth the money and with the fire pit and hot tub would make a great spot for a hen party to get away for a couple of nights.

Avril cannot do enough to help if needed. It is still camping but much more comfortable and no need to put the tent up yourself!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Avril R, Owner at Lowarth Glamping, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

I have just now in January, discovered that I did not respond to your wonderful review I feel awful especially as you took so much trouble to tell future guests all about your experience with us - please forgive me - and thank you very very much, reviews such as yours are so important to my business and so encouraging to me x