“The most delicious fast food”
Review of Las Olas Taqueria

Las Olas Taqueria
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Las Olas is a fresh Mexican grill. Quick Service, friendly staff, and tasty fresh Latin/Mexican food that you can choose your fillings as our staff guide you through the process.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere - great food made to order. Everyone’s happy - you feel good and full. Never gross. We frequent and always recommend

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I eat here about once a week and frequently order the same thing. Today, when I asked for a bowl but requested some lettuce on the bottom instead of rice or beans, I was arbitrarily told by a man (manager?) that it wasn’t possible. I was told I could put the lettuce on the top at the other end of the serving line. ??? I was told I could not get “a small salad” but I could order my bowl if i wanted the ingredients assembled differently? So yeah, this irked me and seems like some overzealous micromanagement without a logical or customer-centric approach. Not happy at all with this experience.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 1happycamper24
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The food here is always good, the only drawback is how busy they can be. You can call your order in ahead, but they will space it in with the line so it can take a while to get it made. So don't wait until you're starving to go! Don't let the line out the door deter you, it moves pretty quickly. One of the few healthy to go options that is not pizza or subs. My favorite is the steak burrito or the steak salad. Plenty of seating if you decide to eat in.

1  Thank RAJCNH
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The food is outstanding and so is the staff. Everything is fresh and flavorful. Don't be surprised to see the line out the door but don't let that scare you off. The line moves fast. Well worth the short wait.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Its no surprise how many food lovers find their way to Las Olas Taqueria. The mexican food choices are excellent, colorful and very tasty. All levels of spicy, but count on variety and freshness every visit. Honestly i dont know how Taco bell stays in business! Friendly food preppers

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Las Olas Taqueria? Share your experiences!