Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
View deal
Hotels.comUS$106
Orbitz.comUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
CheapTicketsUS$106
TripadvisorUS$106
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful time with my family an friends. This beach hotel is one of the best in the black river area an it has a lot of historical item for you to look on that brings back great memories. Good beach for swimming.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I went looking for peace and quiet and received just what I was seeking. I was introduced to a staff that treated me like royalty. The room was average but nice, but the location was what I loved most. Outside the sounds of the sea rocked me to sleep at night and lured me to watch the fishermen cast their nets early in the morning. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared by the staff Jamaican-style had me longing for Jamaican cuisine each day while there and even now as I sit at home. I will definitely go back and when I do, Idlers Rest will be my place to lodge.

Room tip: Air conditioning works exceptionally well. Rooms on second floor have access to beautiful views of the Caribbean.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

After a really long bike ride thru Jamaica, this was a welcome rest at the end of the day. Fantastic room, scenery, food and service. Our bikes were safe overnight, we had food made to order, and a lovely beach in front of the hotel. Not touristy. Great vibe.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

All staff was great, friendly and helpful. Juliette manager was accommodating, and very professional. "Sista" was jack of all trades. David the bartender and Wayne the security guard. We were a huge party who stayed 6 days and not one bad experience. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Hotel needs a lot of TLC .
Great bones and layout but needs replacement of bathroom fixtures and beach amenities.
Good parking, Pleasant staff and OK room.
Quiet location and nice sea sounds from the rooms.
A basic room and ensuite bathroom. (No conveniences like small fridge, coffee maker or microwave).
Small private beach but again no conveniences on the beach.( benches, chairs or tables)

Room tip: North rooms have a sea view Check shower facilities and if it has a balcony
Date of stay: August 2018